Anthrax- Earth on Hell (first time live) @ Best Buy Theatre WHAT A POWER!!!

that's what i thought, you guys seem to take a line up-change much too serious.

Nooo...we are just pointing these "So called fans" and trend clowns that there was life after and before Joey...and there will be after him...

T:)

Perhaps something like that...:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back to the subject t hand, not only this is the "best" song in the album (in my estimation, to be sure), I was there that night, basically at the same spot where this video was taken, and it was truly an amazing song live. I would make it a permanent addition to their setlist, if I was the band. The energy of this song is incredible, a great thrasher-and BTW, Mr. Belladonna has INCREDIBLE stage presence, so don't mind the naysayers (just my opinion, but he was amazing.)

Be serious, Joey has plenty of good quality, but the stage presence is not one of them, he is so bad in this area. Same thing for working the crowd.

I wasn't dead, but I am totally serious.:) I don't doubt that many think be doesn't have ."onstage" presence, but me and the many at the NYC show beg to differ. I guess we all have different standards of what great "stage presence" means, but I saw plenty of that last Monday-couldn't be more serious-and glad-about it.

No offense, as evidently Joey's style is not your thing, to say the least.:) I like that he's himself, and just does his thing, like it or not.

I wasn't dead, but I am totally serious.:) I don't doubt that many think be doesn't have ."onstage" presence, but me and the many at the NYC show beg to differ. I guess we all have different standards of what great "stage presence" means, but I saw plenty of that last Monday-couldn't be more serious-and glad-about it.

No offense, as evidently Joey's style is not your thing, to say the least.:) I like that he's himself, and just does his thing, like it or not.

I agree with you. I love Belladonna's stage presence. It's plenty animated. He's a dork but he owns it. I was there too Monday night. Probably right behind you. You didn't find a diesel wristwatch btw?? Anyway, I handily dismiss those who deny his stage presence. To their disadvantage, they just don't "get it".

I suppose Kerry King said it best........"There's something Goofy 'bout Joey".

...popularity went down 'cos rats like that so called fan had left the ship...

If you went to a restaurant for years and the food was great, but suddenly the chef who had been making the food you love so much was fired and was replaced by a different chef who no longer made things the way that you prefer and the quality went way down and the food was bland and generic; would you still go to that same restaurant for food that was not nearly as good as before?

Would you change your fav hockey team just because the player you happen to like is not there anymore?

Would you change your fav hockey team just because the player you happen to like is not there anymore?

Name me one hockey player that was traded from their team in his prime (27-32) and then came back 20 years later and rescued the dying franchise.

You picked possibly one of the worst comparatives you could.

Let me put it to you a bit more simply: You've been drinking your favorite beer for years. Suddenly the brewer decides to change a key ingredient with something not quite as good; it changes the flavor and leaves you with a bitter aftertaste. Although some other people may still like it, you clearly don't. Do you still drinking that beer that you loved for years even though you no longer like the flavor?

As for your original statement of "rats deserting a ship"; you then agree that the Anthrax ship was, in fact, sinking?