Anthrax is BACK, Dan Spitz returning

Dan's Ex Wife was like she is owed like 50k in back payments for child support. I think that is BS and she would keep it all to herself. I think his daughter is very well taken care they do spend time together even working together with his Red Lamb project.

I'm sure more of us would love to have ATL 'Thrax back kicking ass and taking names than not. Myself certainly included. Times and people change. We just need to sit tight keep the beer chilled and see what becomes of it all.

Id be at every show within 100 miles or so to see Danny back in the fold. I'd be a damn fool to think anything i could say or do at this point would have an appreciable difference in the outcome. They know the rabid fans want it.

im going back into the shadows again

I'd really like to know why Anthrax is milking so many Compilation albums with the same songs repeated on each album since Dan and Joey left.

According to BNR Metal - http://www.bnrmetal.com/v3/band/band/Anth

Ive counted 7 and I'm sure there are a few more, not including those oooo la la Jap and Europe Imports to cover their rear for tax season to Uncle Sam. That is really even more sad and pathetic then playing at Chuckles Bar

I'd really like to know why Anthrax is milking so many Compilation albums with the same songs repeated on each album since Dan and Joey left.

Take a better look at that list and you will notice that multiple record companies put out those discs. Anthrax went through several record labels and they all (naturally) wanted an anthology offering or two. It is not unusual.

maybe if dan comes back we might get something other than the same old songs again and again, maybe get something from sown?, all this atl, soe,std is great but fucks sake change itt up and play some bush songs, surely there is some that joey can do? otherwise its just laziness from them, worship music was great and the new songs live was nice and fresh after all the reunion 2005 and 2010, but as soon as thats done its same ol same ol, back to reunion 2013
my website: http://psychward44.webs.com/

Take a better look at that list and you will notice that multiple record companies put out those discs. Anthrax went through several record labels and they all (naturally) wanted an anthology offering or two. It is not unusual.
Agreed. The band itself has only been involved in two compilation albums: Return of the Killer A's and Anthrology. Notice on those you actually get remastered tracks.

Sorry I will not hear any of this horse crap. Anthrax finished off the POT album which was probably the best well produced album in their career, they took a break, put out an EP and live album and then decided to kick out Joey because his vocals were boring and they wanted something new? Give me a friggin break and now Scott just did an interview other day how happy he is working with Joey now?

Don't think Dan will be coming back.