ANTHRAX turn down OZZFEST to...

old school headbanger said:
WHats the matter Arch? SOT 2 getting a little lame? cant find anymore 3 year old threads to revive?
What's the matter, old school headbanger? Still an angry, upset, and bitter person just like Billy Milano?

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Damn, thats a deal!!!!! I am coming to Prague for my 200 beers right now:loco: Seriously though, I spent 140 dollars at last years Ozzfest. The beer's at the venue I was at though are very expensive, at 8 dollars a pop it adds up to 17 measly:loco: beers. The sad thing is that I was drinking before I even went into the show. I can be a fucking lush when I want to be. Not that is anything to be proud of but 300 lb buddy has a hard time drinking with me and I only weigh 170lb's....Here's to the beer:kickass: :kickass: :yow: :yow: :kickass: :kickass:

i'm very proud of you

do you want to hear my pointless retarded time-wasting beer stories too?

Arch said:
anthrax_logo.jpg

ANTHRAX!!!
:headbang:

Ild like to see Anthrax again whatever lineup they put up.

The guys from work and I are gonna do a shorter trip than my last one by a couple a 1000 miles, give or take, and see Ozzfest in WA.

If Thrax is there that will be the bonus. Its all about Maiden!!!!

Arch said:
What's the matter, old school headbanger? Still an angry, upset, and bitter person just like Billy Milano?

why would I be angry, upset, and bitter? I feel pretty good, I feel like I got rid of SOT, I got married,my new band kicks ass, I have a good job...Yep I feel pretty good about myself...

Hey Muff check out my band(I'm the drummer). We have a few more songs we just recorded but the sound isn't as high quality as these songs. We actually booked studio time for these ones. Faceless is my favorite
http://www.soundclick.com/inebriated

OSH music is not bad...He also said that those are some recordings from a long while ago and done with a drum machine on his 4 track.

AjDeath said:
I am glad that you "got rid of Sot!" :rolleyes:

That isn't Sot.

So Oyo and the rest of the fucks that were trolling this board arent SOT?. Just think dude, if I didnt egg those stupid bitches on ,they wouldnt have gotten banned , and ya`ll would still be here on UM crying how Deron is "bringing ya`ll down." So in reality I did ya`ll a favor, you could thank me, or you can get the fuck out of here. Either way, your welcome bitch...

muffytheVampirelayer said:
they are ok,..T-Mans band is better. Maybe you can open up for him. Your band is ok though

old school headbanger said:
my new band kicks ass, QUOTE]

You been to richmond? the songs in the link are mine, I wrote them and I played them. My band on the other hand hasnt been uploaded yet... soon though, soon..