I am going to ozzfest!!!!

I am not converting to nu-metal-I just like the huge festival things! and lots of people! I am personally going to hang out with my boys from lost prophets(yes they are nu-metal but the guys are cool) and having a groupie in a tend with the guys! :p

tool is going to be there this year too. I went to most HMV stores and Virgin and blackwell's bookshops and tower records and even ticketmaster in camden.

Why don't you go to 'real' festivals in Europe like Wacken or Graspop? Their you have metalheads only and no hip-hoppers...
I thought about going to Ozzfest for about 1 minute but it's way too fucking expensive for just a few bands. I would like to see Tool, maybe another time...

is there even a band that wears big or even huge hats on stage? if there's not a band like that somebody has to make one and perform. i know it will look really good even from a distance because they are wearing big or even huge hats on stage!

and then there is this guy who calls himself Thomas BIG HAT Fields but his hat isn't even big. i hate that guy!

Attachments

• bighat8.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 24
i'm not you! i'm many! i'm manny Big Hats!!! we come togehter and sometimes change form. not always! remember that! if you put a huge ghat on top of loads of Big Hats youre classy boy!