ANTHRAX turn down OZZFEST to...

Ross___ said:
If you really want to think of me as gay, go ahead.

OK you ass munching, pole smoking, cum guzzling faggot. I have no problem with that...............................................

hey man, I don´t have a problem with you coz these types just don´t bother me, but if you are here just to give everyone a hard time, you´d better fuck off, just my 2 cents.

Public forum. Opinion.

I'm not here to give anyone a hard time. You expressed an opinion. I responded.

Maybe you are being funny and I just don't get it...I think you're alright when you're talking about music.

Buzzard said:
you're gay- die of AIDS and of course- go back to Seriously Off Topic bitch site please.

Hmm... so if i don't know you it will make me a gay?

Fuck you then, you piece of something. :wave:

Close this thread too Bill, ok? And remember to edit everything anyone says against you:worship:

Haven't been around in a while. Good to see that the threads still rule!! :headbang: :worship:

And my two cents is...Anthrax is so fucking done now it's not even funny. That thing with Bush re-doing the oldies sucks horrendous Black Cocks. :yuk: :puke:

Firehead said:
Haven't been around in a while. Good to see that the threads still rule!! :headbang: :worship:

And my two cents is...Anthrax is so fucking done now it's not even funny. That thing with Bush re-doing the oldies sucks horrendous Black Cocks. :yuk: :puke:

Preach that shit brotha!!!!!!!Preach it!!!!!!!!!

Arch said:
It's amazing how some of the people here have an obsession with homosexuality.

What's amazing is how people that hate Billy Milano and or his opinions continually come on here and start shit with everyone.

he deserves it. billy milano seems from what i've read like a stupid redneck who just holds grudges and hates everything and thinks its cool to say gay and fag and aids. according to what people have said here also it seems that people here are also 30 - 40 year olds who listen to billy milano and are retarded and can't get off his dick. btw, you don't have a hot wife, big house, and good job. you probably live in a trailer park with your wife that you fucked in highschool and got pregnant and you now just post on internet boards. thats a little closer to reality. uh oh, i forgot, billy might delete my post and replace it with saying i'm a faggot since any insult to him makes him cry. oh noes.

Enemy242 said:
he deserves it. billy milano seems from what i've read like a stupid redneck who just holds grudges and hates everything and thinks its cool to say gay and fag and aids..
Unoriginal and old , people have been saying that about Billy for a while now.You obviously dont have the intellect to come up with something more original.

Enemy242 said:
according to what people have said here also it seems that people here are also 30 - 40 year olds who listen to billy milano and are retarded and can't get off his dick. btw,you don't have a hot wife, big house, and good job. you probably live in a trailer park with your wife that you fucked in highschool and got pregnant and you now just post on internet boards. thats a little closer to reality..
You see boy, Is it OK if I call you boy? We listen to Metal, not just Billy Milano, I like Billy because he talks about sames things I agree with. Anthrax sucking, How liberal douche bags are ruining the world, ect.ect.. So IF what you wrote is true, and your a metalhead, like us, you have something to look forward to when you grow up. you won't have a hot wife, big house, and good job. you`ll probably live in a trailer park with your wife that you fucked in highschool (if you even get any in highschool :lol:)) .Your only recourse is to kill yourself. But for Gods sake, dont take a bunch of innocent people with you like the rest of the retards before you, Get a bunch of your SOT buddies together and do them a favor while your at it...

Enemy242 said:
uh oh, i forgot, billy might delete my post and replace it with saying i'm a faggot since any insult to him makes him cry. oh noes.
No, You type and speak a little better than Lovesatan, not much though

Dude seriously,you need to talk to Arch and AjDeath and get some flaming lessons.... I just couldnt "feel" that one.:(

Score = 3.5

PS , Arch can help you with your grammar too.

Enemy242 said:
he deserves it. billy milano seems from what i've read like a stupid redneck who just holds grudges and hates everything and thinks its cool to say gay and fag and aids. according to what people have said here also it seems that people here are also 30 - 40 year olds who listen to billy milano and are retarded and can't get off his dick. btw, you don't have a hot wife, big house, and good job. you probably live in a trailer park with your wife that you fucked in highschool and got pregnant and you now just post on internet boards. thats a little closer to reality. uh oh, i forgot, billy might delete my post and replace it with saying i'm a faggot since any insult to him makes him cry. oh noes.

Guys, on a seperate note. Alot of people who have been talking shit about the presidents No Children Left Behind thing....Their right, heres the proof, he`s failed miserably with this one...Oh noes!!!1!!1!!!1!!

Enemy242 said:

Nice post fuckwad. What the fuck are you doing here anyways? Get a life, you fucking loser.

'...and you probably live in a trailer park...'

Dude, while there IS a bunch of white trash in those things, they sure are a hell of a lot smarter to own one than rent an apartment your whole life, which is probably what your mother is doing right now with you living with her, with you 'kicking in' some rent (probably a $150 a month. Big man.)

We like Billy because he thinks for himself, which is obviously a lot more than you would ever dare to do.

Oh, oh, oh, hold on, I'm ready to cum in your ass, you man-bitch. Get READY!!