Antimatter

Jay

Proper Bo
Jul 10, 2002
www.anathema.ws
Just want to say that Antimatter's Saviour record is a unique piece of music worthy of major recognition. the lyrics and music and the performances are straight from the heart and it hits me right were it used to hurt! Beware, for when the light's out, there is no escape!

Originally posted by Jay
Just want to say that Antimatter's Saviour record is a unique piece of music worthy of major recognition.

Hmm, sounds a little bit too much like Portishead in my ears. It's good music, but I wouldn't say it's that original...

nah, that's an easy statement. antimatter and portishead have totally different atmospheres and concepts and goals. antimatter don't have that jazzy/hip hop influence at all.

many people say 'it sounds like portishead' when they hear something which holds electro and dark atmosphere. it's like saying korn isn't original cause they sound like metallica - non-sense. listen carefully to portishead, antimatter, and to more electronic music and you'll get my point.

no, i'm trying to say that telling that antimatter sounds like portishead is like telling that korn sounds like metallica : this is non-sense.

okies thanks because the last time i asked in recored shops they didnt know what i was talking about...
but then again those guys listen to jag panzer so...