any anthrax cd you don't enjoy

Brett

------
Aug 31, 2003
personally i find enjoyment in all of them but stomp 442 was way below par even though having some great tracks(random acts, fueled, riding shotgun).

any anthrax record you don't like/hate/despise?

maybe it's weird but I don't play my Trax albums really often , I like to see them play live but they are not on high rotation in my player, the last one I watched once and listened to it maybe twice

I don't listen to FOM or SOE very much. Cool records but haven't dated that well I guess, whereas all the others spend a fair bit of time rotating thru my stereo.

State of Euphoria...I cant stand that song Make me Laugh.....Makes me cringe when I hear it...as a whole its pretty good, but its my least played Anthrax cd...I mostly listen to Fistful of Metal, Live: The Island years, SOWN and Persistence of Time.

remington69 said:
As for the one that gets cranked the most (lately) it's MOMD. That'll change when GOTE comes out, though!:headbang:

I have that. Trust me, i'm buying when it comes out and it fucking rocks.

Honestly, I can't listen to Belladonna era material too much. Musically, it all fucking RULES, but Joey sounds like such a fucking goofball when he "sings" that it ruins it for me. Not to mention that the production on a lot of those old records wasn't too great. I'm so fucking glad they did Greater Of Two Evils, because now I can listen to these great fucking songs with great vocals and great production!

Deege said:
Honestly, I can't listen to Belladonna era material too much. Musically, it all fucking RULES, but Joey sounds like such a fucking goofball when he "sings" that it ruins it for me. Not to mention that the production on a lot of those old records wasn't too great. I'm so fucking glad they did Greater Of Two Evils, because now I can listen to these great fucking songs with great vocals and great production!

I agree completely. Joey sounds alright but at some points he just sounds COMPLETELY out of place.

Bush is just a better rock singer.

dont really dislike any records they have,to be honest i just dont listen to belladonna era records,i love the songs but for some reason i like listening to bush wich is why i like the idea of tgofe,saves me putting on there old records lol,the bush record that i have least listened to would be volume 8,great record but it aint what anthrax are made of.

I don´t dislike anything. I´m not listening to Belladonna cds that much. Only now and then. Now I´m all hooked on TGO2E.

fuelee2004 said:
same but i have a whole new appreciation for the FFOM songs that are on GOTE, theyre some of the best tracks on the album.

yea hehe, i don't mean to slag off anything from Fistful, but it just sounds really bad to me, "old" i guess, which is why i'm picking up GOTE as soon as it's released :D

Stomp because I need a new copy :cry:
SOWN beacuse on some tracks Danny's riffs don't mesh with John's vocals and my taped cassette copy is fucked :Spin:
SOE because some tracks kill and some just sound forced out but that tour was still :hotjump: