any anthrax cd you don't enjoy

RE ^^^^ Danny didn't really have any riffs on SOWN - all he wrote were some of the leads - he even needed help with most of them from what I've heard!!!!

If anything they are Charlie's riffs, but I don't know what you mean when you say they don't mesh with John's vocals??? If anything the vocals should be created to mesh with the music, but anyway.

lespaulbass666 said:
I'd have to say the version of attack of the killer b's i got. i got it from columbia house, and it's an edited version. everytime there's a swear, you hear bee's buzzing. the song starting up a posse isn't even on there.

Haha sucks to be you!

timmyc said:
RE ^^^^ Danny didn't really have any riffs on SOWN - all he wrote were some of the leads - he even needed help with most of them from what I've heard!!!!

If anything they are Charlie's riffs, but I don't know what you mean when you say they don't mesh with John's vocals??? If anything the vocals should be created to mesh with the music, but anyway.
My bad I should refer to Danny's style. He plays fast and it just doesn't sound all that great with the wrest of the band slowed down a bit. I think SOWN was a sign of better more creative things to come.

ok i know Among the Living is supposed to be the best joey era cd and its awesome but i love State of Euphoria also i love stomp 442, shit i love them all, umm least played im the man ep