Any Artist's Discography Ranked

It's been almost 20 years so could be youthful retardation. I believe I had Black to the Blind (which did nothing for me), The Beast (which I don't remember at all), and probably Litany because I remember the song "Xeper" kicking ass.

I seem to remember having an on and off interest in Vadar too.
What's your feeling about me liking them? :p

Well fuck you and your opinions I'm going to like them whether you want me to or not!

When you remove those emoji reactions later it's going to look even more like I was having some weird conversation with myself!

I know they were there and that's all that matters.

I'm not going insane
I'm not going insane
I'm not going insane

At the risk of upsetting CIG again I decided to look into Vader's catalogue as well. I used the discography list from the wiki page and I got all albums from YT. Some albums might have had bonus tracks, some might have been 2nd or third releases, I didn't check, but what YT offered is what I based my rankings on

1. Welcome to the Morbid Reich
2. The Empire
3. Solitude In Madness
4. The Beast
5. De Profundis
6. Revelations
7. Tibi Et Igni
8. Impressions In Blood
9. Necropolis
10. The Ultimate Incarnation
11. Black To The Blind
12. Litany

Reactions: Bloopy
At the risk of upsetting CIG again I decided to look into Vader's catalogue as well. I used the discography list from the wiki page and I got all albums from YT. Some albums might have had bonus tracks, some might have been 2nd or third releases, I didn't check, but what YT offered is what I based my rankings on

1. Welcome to the Morbid Reich
2. The Empire
3. Solitude In Madness
4. The Beast
5. De Profundis
6. Revelations
7. Tibi Et Igni
8. Impressions In Blood
9. Necropolis
10. The Ultimate Incarnation
11. Black To The Blind
12. Litany
Oh man, you would get so flagellated by Polish people for placing these 4 albums at the bottom of the list. Especially having Litany at the every end, considering it totalled 91% on metal archives.

Litany is uninteresting, but the whole list is essentially a Polish Top 12 the fuckers ought to be ecstatic that someone cares enough to rate their band.

• Haha
Reactions: CiG
Litany is uninteresting, but the whole list is essentially a Polish Top 12 the fuckers ought to be ecstatic that someone cares enough to rate their band.
They are the most worshipped band in this country. Virtually no naysayers. The only people who jab at them say that all of their albums sound the same, and there's some kernel of truth in that. They have hardly evolved since their inception.

Something has to be last on any list and it doesn't always mean it's bad, but I really didn't think Litany had as much to offer as other albums.