Graveland's Discography Ranked

You're one in a million bby.

Even though I think the spectre of EU white guys is way more balanced than you suggested, I admit there's a lot of racist shit coming up since the migrant crisis started couple of years back.

It didn't need to turn into racism, that's the sad part. When nobody will address something, people will eventually turn to anybody who does. Next thing you know, far-right parties are on the rise all across the continent.

Anyway, anybody knows what is the official reasoning behind banning 4 Graveland albums in Germany? Has it been covered anywhere?

It's a fade-in of this horsey rhythm played by the full instrumentation. It basically tells you that some black metalz is coming to smash your face in a moment.... When the actual White Guys Forever song starts you immediately realize that the guitar sound is thin, kinda reminiscent of the demos around Celtic Winter time, however the whole thing put together is not as orthodox.

:lol:

Two great lines.... I think I'll always refer to that song as "White Guys Forever" now...

That's what I meant. The voting for the next batch of voting.

hqdefault.jpg

Ugh, I couldn't go through everything, but let me post an incomplete list on a mobile.

1) Thousandfolds
2) Carpathian Wolves
3) Following the Voice of Blood
4) Immortal Pride
5) Celtic Winter
6) Fire Chariot
7) Thunderbolts

Basically, I'm not sure about the rest. I find Memory and Destiny kinda draggy, I think Creed of Iron is weak in comparison to the other albums. I was surprised when I heard Thunderbolts yesterday for the first time because it's at the end of people's lists and I really liked it. The drumming is fierce, and Darken does that himself?

Well.

1. Thousand Swords
2. Carpathian Wolves
3. Following the Voice of Blood
4. The Celtic Winter
5. Dawn of Iron Blades
6. Immortal Pride
7. In the Glare of Burning Churches
8. Creed of Iron
9. Fire Chariot of Destruction
10. Memory and Destiny
11. The Fire of Awakening