Any Good In Flames or Sonata Arctica Songs?

For Sonata Arctica I would recommend their first two albums.

Best songs being My Land, San Sebastian, Wolf and Raven, Destruction Preventer, Black Sheep just to name a few...

here are some good Sonata Arctica songs:

Blank File; My Land; Replica; Kingdom For A Heart; FullMoon; UnOpened; Mary-Lou; Weballergy; The End Of This Chapter; Black Sheep; Land Of The Free; San Sebastian (Revisited); Wolf & Raven; The Power Of One; Respect The Wilderness; Abandoned, Pleased, Brainwashed, Exploited; The Misery; Victoria's Secret; Broken; The Ruins Of My Life, The Rest Of The Sun Belongs To Me; Peacemaker; Misplaced; Ain't Your Fairytale; Don't Say a Word, My Selene, Wildfire; Shamandalie; Wrecking The Sphere; The Gun and Dream Thieves.

also check this covers they made: I Want Out, The Wind Beneath My Wings, Die With Your Boots On, Still Loving You and Fade To Black

ENJOY!! :lol:

In Flames:

Artifacts of the Black Rain The Jester Race, December Flower, Jotun, Episdode 666, Dialoge with the Stars, Gyroscope, Pallar Anders Visa, Scorn, Colony, Only for the Weak, Square Nothing, Satellites and Astronauts, Swim, Leeches, Vanishing Light.

Mostly the first three songs and Gyroscope.