any Max Payne fans here?

FAITHKILLER

MorningStar
Jul 27, 2010
Iran
hey guys...

I'm playing Max Payne 1 after 9 fucking years....

I'm reliving my memories...

just wondering if anyone here has been playing this recently?

this is one awesome game from Finland...

Played it about a year ago again. Really awesome (even on a laptop without mouse n big keyboard). I also remember finding some old 1998/1999 computer games magazine at my old/my parents home with a pretty rough preview of max payne. Damn that was 3 pages article and it was soo wrong.

Max Payne = awesome

Exactly!;)
Played it about a year ago again. Really awesome (even on a laptop without mouse n big keyboard). I also remember finding some old 1998/1999 computer games magazine at my old/my parents home with a pretty rough preview of max payne. Damn that was 3 pages article and it was soo wrong.

oh shit. what was the name of the magazine? can I find it on the net?

most of the times when something comes out which is beyond the depth of that time people's perception... it becomes dissmissed or condemned!!!
the same with Max Payne...

Max Payne 2 is indeed a great game but I've never liked the first one. Dunno why, probably because the last time I played it, I was maybe 9 or 10 years old and the first nightmare scared the fuck out of me ;____; But I also remember it being hard as hell, when compared to MP2, which is quite easy even on Dead on Arrival. Anyways, I think that MP2 might remain as the highlight of the series for me, because it's likely that the MP3 is going to butcher the series. But I'm going to form my opinion after playing it first.

Who's max payne?

Max Payne is one of best shooter games of all time!!:kickass:

I'm not really into popular shooter games which have big guns and lots of explosions just to attract kids!

but this game is totally different...

a really great plot and story makes this game different

Max Payne 2 is indeed a great game but I've never liked the first one. Dunno why, probably because the last time I played it, I was maybe 9 or 10 years old and the first nightmare scared the fuck out of me ;____; But I also remember it being hard as hell, when compared to MP2, which is quite easy even on Dead on Arrival. Anyways, I think that MP2 might remain as the highlight of the series for me, because it's likely that the MP3 is going to butcher the series. But I'm going to form my opinion after playing it first.

that's exactly makes me love Max Payne 1 more than 2!!:lol:

I love Max Payne 1 cuz it's so doomy and gloomy...

Max Payne 2 was really good but very short!