Any more of this North American blackish & acoustic doom?

Agreed Drudkh is an awesome band. The music has nice relaxing and soothing effect even though it's quite rough black metal. My favourite album is Forgotten Legends which seems to lesser known than the other, be sure to check it out aswell if you havent already.

Trows said:
Their new album (Songs Of Grief And Solitude) is a fantastic acoustic album.

I wish I could say the same. I found the album to be plain and uninteresting, which is odd considering I like Drudkh, folk music and acoustic music. For some reason, Drudkh couldn't put everything together to my liking :erk:

Btw, Autumn Aurora is my favorite disc from the band.

Hey guys I'm new on this forum, I stick over at the Swano forum!
I just downloaded some WoY, and as soon as I can, I'm going to the cd shop and I'm going to buy it cause its killer!

One band I just found is Solstafir, theyre an Icelandic black metal band with some doomy/acoustic influence.
Daylight Dies is brilliant, Mourning Beloveth is quite nice too, for that doomdeath kinda stuff..
And ov course, I've never heard a bad song written by Agalloch!
I'm trying out some Drudkh as well...
The Green Evening Requiem sounds awesome too!

Theres a song by an Australian brutal death metal band called Abramelin. The song is called Plague. The album is called Deadspeak. Brilliant song, its more death metal but it has some beautiful acoustic passage. Highly recommended!

man, I've been hearing David recommend Green Evening Requiem for YEARS and never checked them out until now! Shit, this "If Ever So" track sounds great!