anybody ever notice this?

fivemagics77

Jan 10, 2004
in the live in seoul show, when alexi yells, the next song is going to be called "warheart!" (i think thats what he says), his voice cracks right when he yells warheart. lol, that always cracks me up when i hear it

Never heard that show... but did you know when you're screaming like Alexi, it's hard not to have your voice crack afterwards? I've heard a lot of funny cracks from famous singers, and I'm fairly impressed Alexi's voice doesn't crack much. I think I've only heard it once or twice (but I haven't heard that many of their live shows, recording quality is too shitty).

yes! does anyone ever make fun of their friends when their voice cracks? I think my group of buddies is the only ones that do that. When ever someone cracks we can never stop laughing. :lol:

^ :lol:

Krigloch said:
yes! does anyone ever make fun of their friends when their voice cracks? I think my group of buddies is the only ones that do that. When ever someone cracks we can never stop laughing. :lol:
haha, yeah I know what you mean.
Or especially funny when you try to say something and your mind gets two things confused simultanously and you end up blurting out some hybrid that makes no sense :lol:
For example, some hot girl trying to pass by says 'excuse me' and all-too-quickly you try to say 'sorry' AND 'excuse me' (or 'no problem') at the same time. And what comes out of your mouth is just some jibberish in between haha.
Things like that have happened to me sometimes, but it really cracks me up when I hear somebody else do it.

I don't hear a crack in his voice at all; i just listening to that part 15 times and heard no cracking. Maybe it's just me. But I love when he says: THE PEOPLE, YOU STILL WANT TO HEAR SOME MORE FUCKING HEAVY METAL?!?!