Anybody Use ATrackball Mouse

With all the Mass Effect 3 talk today I thought it would be worth mentioning.
In my experience and opinion, for real work (editing, mixing, data processing etc) a trackball can NOT be beat.

For anyone playing games you'll need to switch between the trackball and your Razer Naga (or other gaming mouse).
You will absolutely hate gaming (especially MMOs) with a trackball.

I've always wondered how precise it is, for some reason when you have never tried one, it looks like you cannot do editing precisely and fast at the same time. Are you really that faster with a trackball than with a mouse ? I really wanna try.

Recently I surprised myself how much I like the MBP trackpad, the only thing I wouldn't do with it is a long session of editing.

Fun fact : Airbus has chosen the trackball route for the main flight management computer input interface. They spent 2 years designing this super-mouse :
sourisw.jpg

With that they can navigate through all their 8 screens without moving their hand, and select airports and display information (like runway heading, updated weather info etc) and close it immediately, draw a route to avoid weather fronts and calculate how longer it would be, and all.

Been wanting to try that Expert Mouse but I don't have any pains or anything doing everything with the Magic Mouse that came with my iMac. *shrug*

Well my Expert Mouse arrived today. It feels really weird for now but I'll report back after 4 or 5 days and see how if feels...