My Protools/Quickeys Tutorial Part 1

Update for this thread.

So after way too long, I finally put a website up for my services. Over the course of the next few months, I'll be transitioning all the videos from this thread to my site as well as newer videos and a whole bunch of other stuff. In addition, on my site, aside from the usual mixing/editing/tracking/mastering stuff, I'll now be offering private one on one Pro Tools lessons and unofficial Pro Tools tech support.

Lessons : Pretty much anything Pro Tools can be covered. I'll be taking people who have never even used the program, all the way up to doing advanced macro/key command classes, as well as complex editing techniques.

Tech Support : This is unofficial, I have to make that clear. I do not work for Avid not have they authorized me to do anything like this. However, I feel the complete lack of any real tech support from them is appalling, so I'll be offering a service in which through the same one on one setup, I'll be able to look at tech issues you're having on your system and hopefully solve them.

If you have any interest, just go to the site and message me.

www.hollywoodholmes.com

Hey Chris
For the Tech support stuff I highly recommend the Team Viewer App which lets you share your screen for a live presentation or control someone's system remotely.

thanks for the heads up. I actually got something setup that does s video feed and screen share/remote desktop all at the same time, so I got it covered. However I will get team viewer to see which has the better latency.

Made a new freebie video on how to bounce out a session for another mixer in protools.

Not the most exciting video, but this is a fairly basic thing that a lot of people get wrong.

Last edited by a moderator: