Anyone bootlegging the Australian shows?

Yeh, hopefully i'll be getting a copy from a guy i know, of the melbourne gig. I heard a bit of it, wasnt too bad for a bootleg.

electriceye said:
Can somone please put me in touch with someone to get a copy of this too? eg. email address?

What do you expect to pay for a bootleg too? (exscuse my ignorance I am a bootleg virgin!)

cheers \m/

You shouldn't expect to buy one at all
mad.gif

If you see someone selling one don't buy it! Await for someone to do you a copy or try and obtain one via trading. It's the people who sell the stuff (and the people that buy it aswell) that give bootlegging a bad name :(

thanks for the tip. I guess the thing for me is I have absolutely nothing to trade..and i dont know anyone really who could get me a copy. So thats why I dont mind paying for it. But I see your point of it totally. What should I do then??? Just wait until I hear from someone? Even if I pay for the video tape at least and sent it to someone to copy for me..that would be fair??

I've got quite a few Opeth bootlegs if anyone is willing to trade, I'd really like to hear some of the other Aus concerts but I'd especially like to get a copy of the Sydney show since I was there. So yeah, private message me if you've got any of the Aus shows on tape or mp3 etc. Thanks :)

I was next to a guy who videod the melbourne show, he said he did/was doing (forget the order of the shows) the sydney one as well, i gave him my number and he said he would contact me but nothing has come of it, so i'm pretty disappointed. any shows from australia in any format would be great to have.

Iblys said:
I was next to a guy who videod the melbourne show, he said he did/was doing (forget the order of the shows) the sydney one as well, i gave him my number and he said he would contact me but nothing has come of it, so i'm pretty disappointed. any shows from australia in any format would be great to have.

I spent a while standing next to that lad too..... 'cept I was st00pid enough to forget to ASK HIM what he was planning on doing with the bootlegs...... *Smacks Forehead* :bah:

If anyone hears from that guy, let me know please.

I wouldn't mind boot's from any of the aussie shows, but Melbourne and Bris-vegas would be preferable, as I made it to both of those shows (Though I do beleive no-one was boot'ing the Brisbane gig :cry: )

Spike.

I looked on kazaa today and Opeth - 2003 melborne came up....(vid)

I got it and its clips from opeth songs , inc. a tiny bit of Chalice and Alchemist. :)

its not a full show , 10 mb , but still good to get :)