Anyone coming to see PQ live?

Nov 6, 2002
Ireland
Visit site
Looks like the shows in March and Festival in April will be the last run of shows to promote "Blood Alliance". Just wondering are any forum warriors going to be there? Would be cool to have a meetup if so :)

I am definitely going to get to the 10th March show at Ashaffenburg. Gotta get the German pilsners in for the lads :headbang:

And I'm going to do my darndest to get to PPM 2012 because the line-up is just WOW :OMG:

Who else is coming to the PPM fest i Belgium? I'm going too, it would be really nice to meet up with the rest of the lads (or even girls lol) in here. I'll be staying for 5 days though, so it'll be a blast for sure!

^^

Who else is coming to the PPM fest i Belgium? I'm going too, it would be really nice to meet up with the rest of the lads (or even girls lol) in here. I'll be staying for 5 days though, so it'll be a blast for sure!

^^

I believe you'll find Powerray there! My girlfriend is in Amsterdam and I keep pushing her to go to the festival just to meet Power Quest (partially because I want her to meet them for me :lol:) but I don't think she'll be going due to money unfortunately.

I believe you'll find Powerray there! My girlfriend is in Amsterdam and I keep pushing her to go to the festival just to meet Power Quest (partially because I want her to meet them for me :lol:) but I don't think she'll be going due to money unfortunately.

ppm for me ;-)

Oh alright, I guess I'll see Power Ray then. But good luck trying to convince your girlfriend! :kickass:

Rock on!:headbang:

a train ticket to belgium isn't that expensive...

Yeah, but coupled with the cost of the concert ticket and food/drinks and other stuff, it adds up, plus she can't really spend too much money over there without a job.