ANYONE EVER WANTED TO KILL YOURSELVES?

You don’t need to apologize for anything.
I just overreacted coz I get pissed when someone corrects in me that way.
I was always bad at spelling and some people thought it was amusing. Anyway,I don’t think that my posts here are that bad and my spelling has improved since I started posting here.I just make some minor mistakes when typing and if the spelling control points out there is an error in the word I correct it myself without opening the tutorial.

Nemesis_lxix said:
You don’t need to apologize for anything.
I just overreacted coz I get pissed when someone corrects in me that way.
I was always bad at spelling and some people thought it was amusing. Anyway,I don’t think that my posts here are that bad and my spelling has improved since I started posting here.I just make some minor mistakes when typing and if the spelling control points out there is an error in the word I correct it myself without opening the tutorial.
i was saying that being a person that learned english as a 2nd language, you should be given more leeway when it comes to spelling english words, i was harping on you cuz i thought that you were an american

This is the fucking gayest thread ever.

If you are depressed, go to the doctor and get some meds. There's pills for this. If you're looking for attenion, go jack off in public or something. You'll surely get noticed.

If you're that close to killing yourself, I hope your contacting a shrink or the suicide prevention hotline and not the Ultimate Metal Forum.

\m/ :rolleyes:

Hollywould6 said:

If you are depressed, go to the doctor and get some meds. There's pills for this. If you're looking for attenion, go jack off in public or something. You'll surely get noticed.

If you're that close to killing yourself, I hope your contacting a shrink or the suicide prevention hotline and not the Ultimate Metal Forum.

I don't see the relevance in posting in this thread if you think it's gay :Smug:

Also some ppl dislike pills. I would rather not take pills myself and that's for any mental or fysical condition I might be in.

Hollywould6 said:

if i was going to kill my self i'd come here instead of somebody that's getting paid to see me