anyone heard any of the new korn songs?

Oct 8, 2005
one of my friends sent me one called tearjerker, and it surprised me. It did not sound like anything they've done before. The closest thing I could compare it to was Issues, like they were trying to go for an A Perfect Circle sound or something. I think I'm going to check out more songs, because I'm liking it.
bashers need not apply, unless you've heard the song and are actually saying something constructive.

i'm a basher and i'm gonna post, cause I have heard the song and it's pathetic. So pathetic that I don't care to say more, Korn sucks, they always have it just took me til after Follow the leader to realize just how much they suck, I don't listen to any of their shit anymore, cause that's all it is....shit

worldwide_suicide said:
if you take away the O and the N and add an A and a P

you get KRAP

Brilliant observation my son!

I haven't heard any of their new material, but I've heard the old shit, and it's pretty bad. No, it just downright blows. I don't think I'll even bother with any of their new stuff, just cause people say its bad and I'm a whore with no mind of my own.

angelofdeath9308 said:
one of my friends sent me one called tearjerker, and it surprised me. It did not sound like anything they've done before. The closest thing I could compare it to was Issues, like they were trying to go for an A Perfect Circle sound or something. I think I'm going to check out more songs, because I'm liking it.
bashers need not apply, unless you've heard the song and are actually saying something constructive.

man. You picked the WRONG board to post this on, brother.

like I said, why dont you try saying something beneficial to the discussion, instead of whining that korn is krap, or that korn sucks. Next time think before you post, and maybe I'll consider having at least some respect for you.

listen bro!, i was not trying to be an asshole, but what would you think if i told you the new britney spears song is great and you should check it out.

would you give it a chance before bashing just so you can give a good argument?

korn is, has been and always will be crap, even if they release a good song, they have like 6 albums out already for me to judge that they are nothing but crap.

sorry and peace bro, if you like them that's fine, i don't really give a fuck :)

Well, the two things that bother me most about Korn are the sound of his voice, and the message or lyrical value of their songs.
For instance, the song A.D.I.D.A.S (all day i dream about sex), sounds like something a pubesent boy would write.
Not to mention the style, and manufactured sound of their music.

Korn aren't good. If they have one good song, then they have one good song. I can't judge a song that I haven't heard, but judging what I have heard from them, I would rather listen to a belching rectal orifice than anything from the Korn back catalog...

My wife has pretty poor taste in music and she is a massive Korn fan. Although I think it's true that Korn sound simplistic, repetitive and adolescent (despite being well into their thirties presumably) I do respect them for one thing: people may hate nu metal but Korn sounded very original in 1994 when their first album came out - the same year as In Utero. Although many people may say that they were grounbreaking only in finding new ways to make the guitar sound crap, at least they were one of the first.

I went to their gig in London last summer (not my idea) and they had an equipment failure half way through the show. To get the crowd going they played a self-indulgent Pink Floyd cover complete with sad imitation Dave Gilmour solo! Also, they made the replacement second guitarist stand behind the backline rather than properly take part. Up until the failure the gig was going OK though, if you like Korn. The wife had a good time at any rate.

I used to like Korn when I was a young naive fool but now they make me :puke: