Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

well such jolly opinnions you have there...still only opinnions, so try not convinsing me with anything :p... porcupine tree is among my top 3 favourites... they beat opeth in my opinnion........IN MY OPINNIONONONONN

OPINION IMO IMO IMO OPINION IMO IMO... IMHO
This band sucks that band sucks... IMHO!!!!

So... what about them TATTOOS!

I've concidered to get this violin guy at some point.... or maybe not, well see whatever happens.

that's a badass drawing but would be pretty gay as a tatoo

affinityband said:
I dont have a problem with normal rock bands. at all. But i just find PT to be rather bland. Different tastes n such.
I have no fucking idea how you could find PT boring. Sure, everyone has different tastes, and I do agree that Deadwing perhaps wasn't PT's best album, but to say they're boring really is out of line.

all_sins_undone said:
I have no fucking idea how you could find PT boring. Sure, everyone has different tastes, and I do agree that Deadwing perhaps wasn't PT's best album, but to say they're boring really is out of line.

i find them boring because i can hear all the shit they do on the radio...just by a different band, using the same damn power chords and singing in a high pitched whiny voice with semi-trippy lyrics, that either are about a girl, or the underlying meaning is about a girl

Risti Kita said:
OPINION IMO IMO IMO OPINION IMO IMO... IMHO
This band sucks that band sucks... IMHO!!!!

So... what about them TATTOOS!

I've concidered to get this violin guy at some point.... or maybe not, well see whatever happens.

yeah the picture's great but is more suitable for an album cover or something... I cant imagine a tatoo like that...

:Wreath: said:
yeah the picture's great but is more suitable for an album cover or something... I cant imagine a tatoo like that...

I wasn't planning on having the whole picture,
just the grim reaper-violin-player-creature-thing.

That is if I'll have it as a tattoo. Or a tattoo at all for that matter.

[Edit:] Nope, didn't find any info of that pic.