Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

If I ever get a tattoo, I will be getting one like this,

CTHULHU%5Fby%5Fnecronocimon.jpg

Can't go wrong with Chtulhu IMO:)

Risti Kita said:
OPINION IMO IMO IMO OPINION IMO IMO... IMHO
This band sucks that band sucks... IMHO!!!!

So... what about them TATTOOS!

I've concidered to get this violin guy at some point.... or maybe not, well see whatever happens.

thats fucking awesome- i love the violin guy. where would you get it?

Risti Kita said:
^please stop!
This thread is aboot Tattoos!!!
Take it somewhere else...
imho imo...
?... o_O

well that´s clever, but it´s nearly impossible to not go oftopic with conversations
and the funny thing is that this started from arguing about tattoos...
you afraid that this thread is going to run out of room?
imho in your fistel.

kerrys wear boots said:
thats fucking awesome- i love the violin guy. where would you get it?
I dont know yet... still concidering wether I'll even have a tattoo or not.

HaloPhenomenon said:
well that´s clever, but it´s nearly impossible to not go oftopic with conversations... you afraid that this thread is going to run out of room?
imho in your fistel.

D:

i want the o tattoo on my back, i can allways change it to poo if i stop liking opeth

ive got an idea for my next tattoo but just need to get it drawn. i know someone whoz an awesome artist but she is too busy to be drawing stuff atm. i wanna get a skeleton with long hair and real torn clothes with a guitar hangin off his shoulder and a beer in the other hand

south_of_heaven213 said:
ive got an idea for my next tattoo but just need to get it drawn. i know someone whoz an awesome artist but she is too busy to be drawing stuff atm. i wanna get a skeleton with long hair and real torn clothes with a guitar hangin off his shoulder and a beer in the other hand

That sounds so metal yo! :erk: :lol:

Why don't you get a tractor tattoo on your dick symbolising your gay tendencies to roam teh muds?

south_of_heaven213 said:

you probably work at a bowling alley.

Gåbriel said:
I agree that MOST band tattoos are silly.

Along with a few others, Opeth are an exception. Their logo is quite a beautiful piece of artwork, and posesses very little to no meaning to those who don't recognise it as the band's logo... as opposed to say... a Metallica logo tattoo.

Good point about the Opeth logo.

If you got yourself a Metallica tattoo during the eighties, I hope you had it
done on an easily amputated body part. :Smug: