Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

Yeah, small Opeth "O" on my inner forearm. Heaps of other tatts too.
100-0025_IMG.jpg

Misticdeth said:
Im getting my first tat tomorrow. Its going to be the O in Opeth and underneath is going to be a black rose aka Black Rose Immortal. Anyone here have any Opeth tatoos or any other tatoos they would like to share with the fellow opeth BBers.

Anyone have any idea/or pictures of the tattoos any of the opeth band members have? Im getting one done soon and need a design for a Cross tattoo, or any other design.

umm.....what do the designs of the members' tattoos have to do with yours? I don't think Mikael or Peter have any--just the Martins. And I don't know that they have any crosses :err:

I still don't understand what you're asking....

"We have a new section on the official site dedicated to YOUR pictures, artwork etc. Due to numerous people showing the guys their OPETH tattoos, we also have a section where we flaunt YOUR tattoos on the official site. Please send them in (jpegs) along with your names and maybe a short story on why you decided to get this ink done. Also…have you met OPETH and got some pictures taken with them? Send 'em in an' we'll put 'em up!” Reach us at: info@opeth.com .
You have it? o_O