Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

Beth said:
:lol: :lol:
yaay, I'm deformed :tickled:

God I love tattoos....hate piercings though....to each his own :)

Opeth is very personal to me...and most other fans, you know that :loco:

Your opinion is respected though

you tell em :)

your opeth tatoo is the sexiest thing I've ever seen :)

LuminousAether said:
If I got a tattoo, it would be of a large penis squirting ejaculate. Oh wait... no I wouldn't. I think tattoos are hideous, and a girl that gets a tattoo is basically deformed in my opinion. Girls with tattoos and piercings = nasty.

That dude=dork

Maybe its just me, but I personally think its retarded to get something permanently embedded in your farking skin that you may not like in 30, 40 years. If you are going to deface your body, you might as well get something that is unique.

eek7.gif

Misticdeth said:
Have you ever been stung by a bee. If so, thats pretty much how much it hurts. Its really not as bad as everyone makes it out to be.
:lol: When I was 3, I'd run out with no shoes and stomp on bumblebees intentionally...I liked the numbing sensation :erk:

And yeah, tattoos don't hurt at all really....I think I already said that though

tats don't really hurt...uncomfortable, maybe.

1. a flying eyeball (with wings)
2. a sun, with my wife's name in the center.

and before anyone flames me for violating the tattoo rule "don't put someone's name in your tat," my wife's name is Erica. If we ever split up, I'll add an "AM" to the beginning and tell everyone I'm patriotic.
:loco::lol:

i have a friend that has the face of Jesus tatooed on his back... his WHOLE BACK, well, most of it anyway, and let me tell you, it looks fucking amazing!

i never knew he was so into his religion until we were playing soccer one day and i could see the outline through his white t-shirt and i lifted it and there it was, Jesus with the crown of thorns...

I have an Opeth tattoo, and i fucking love it, and i dont care if people think im stupid for it, I got the band to sign it when i saw em in Melbourne and they didnt laugh at me (at least not to my face:D)

i was talking with some guys today about me wanting the opeth o tat somwere.

and for you people that say getting a band tat is dumb because it doesn't represent you... if opeth happens to be what makes me feel like it is worth it to wake up again tomorrow, then i'd say that opeth is damn important to me

ThyWyrM said:
I have an Opeth tattoo, and i fucking love it, and i dont care if people think im stupid for it, I got the band to sign it when i saw em in Melbourne and they didnt laugh at me (at least not to my face:D)

:lol: hey, you did come

Tell 'em about your jester--it's \m/ and :headbang:
:D

Muhahah yes i did beth ;) ehe

And yea i got a jesters head.
2 reasons.

1. To gimme some good luck playing cards ;) haha
2. Cos jesters are fucking cool.
leg2.jpg

haha forgive the size :p

And drrrr, what about Jester Records (is that the correct name)? ;)

I'm about to go walk, that's why I'm not on MSN right now....hehe...
That's freakin' huge, btw :D