Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

^ That would actually be really cool.

Or, if you're a guitarist you could get a guitar tattooed on you with "Instruments of Death Before Me."

It would be a little bit of Opeth and a little bit of... not Opeth.

Getting a band tattoo is all about taking some aspect of the band and modifying it/personalizing it so you don't end up with "just another O". I have a tool tattoo at the moment, it's the third eye from their aenima album, but I got it put into a writhing mass of cthulu-like tentacles that reach up my arm and drip slime. So it's my personal tribute to tool, but it's not JUST another eye like 98% of other tool tattoos. I don't know what I'll do for my Opeth tattoo, probably some vinework or something.

Your Opeth Tattoo would attack and eviscerate your Tool tattoo, so don't even try it unless you want a painful throbbing bloody stub sticking out from wherever your tool tattoo used to be.

I keep my Opeth tattoo on my forhead where it can attack any other Tattoo I may decide to get, and it also has vines attached to it like the ones on the BWP cover that go around my forhead and hang down onto my face. It looks really cool = I recommend it!

Can't really see the detail because my flash is broke but Im pleased with how it came out.

Another 'O' to the collection

Picture-006.jpg

Raistlin Majere said:
wont you regret it when youre 68?

eh, by then tattoo removal will be way more advanced, and far less painfull. Considering how far tattoos have come in the last few years, im sure tattoo removal will be the same way.

Goober said:
eh, by then tattoo removal will be way more advanced, and far less painfull. Considering how far tattoos have come in the last few years, im sure tattoo removal will be the same way.

not only that, but he didnt get the whole 'opeth' logo on his back. the O is beautiful...having the entire logo would be regrettable...just having that...well...depends on who you are.

Definately, and if your name starts with an O and you happen to not like opeth anymore, you could tattoo the rest of your name on there in Opethish letters

No one would ever know

wont you regret it when youre 68?
Every old person I have seen with a Tattoo (including my grandfather) love them and are constantly showing them off and telling stories about them. So I doubt he will regret it in old age.

And nice tattoo... I am thinking of getting one, but a very small 'O' but not sure where yet. Maybe high up on back of neck (I have long hair)... trying to think of some place that is a bit more feminine and concealed.