Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

A good way to gain pain tolerance for tattoos is to get in a habit of constantly slapping the area that you're planning to get tattooed

I got a tattoo on my right shoulder blade a few years ago of a sword with blue flames around it. I got it all in one sitting, six and a half hours straight. I'm kind of masochistic though, so I rather enjoyed the pain. I do agree with goober that a good way to prepare for the pain is by slapping the area. After the tattoo was done it did feel like I'd been slapped a lot in that spot.

:worship: :worship: :worship: :worship:
awsome dude!
I personally don't like tatoos because it's permanent and you can later regret that moment, specially in a band, but the opeth logo on my back is also someting that I am also thinking of :devil:

congrats!

WinterSonnet said:
Every old person I have seen with a Tattoo (including my grandfather) love them and are constantly showing them off and telling stories about them. So I doubt he will regret it in old age.

And nice tattoo... I am thinking of getting one, but a very small 'O' but not sure where yet. Maybe high up on back of neck (I have long hair)... trying to think of some place that is a bit more feminine and concealed.

The point isn't having a tattoo, it's having a band tattoo.

I've always said, never get a tattoo of:

a) a sporting team
b) a band name/logo
c) a girlfriend

EVH316 said:
The point isn't having a tattoo, it's having a band tattoo.

I've always said, never get a tattoo of:

a) a sporting team
b) a band name/logo
c) a girlfriend

damn! I have all three of those tattooed on my nuts.

Indrid Cold said:
Just like mine! Same spot, same size! Got mine 2 weeks ago so it's finally healed - the itching stage is a BITCH...RESIST from scratching it!

you have them are your nuts too?

Goober said:
Definately, and if your name starts with an O and you happen to not like opeth anymore, you could tattoo the rest of your name on there in Opethish letters

No one would ever know

well, except Opeth fans...