Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

i got my Opeth Tat almost a month ago, just in time for the NYC show...so ofcourse when i got to the show, i had the intentions to get their autographs tattooed....
Per.jpg

Pete.jpg

but ofcourse...nothing could work out for me, and by the time the next day rolled around, the "permanent" marker faded out on my arm and i couldnt get the tattoo done...fucking sharpies, w/e theres always next time :erk:

Hahah thats great...and yeah that pic was taken in my bedroom and Evil Dead owns all other horror films. :)

best part was what per said...

Me- Can you sign my arm?
Per- ...Ill only sign it if you promise me you wont get it tattoed lol.
Me- I cant promise that....its ok Im overage.
Per- Ok Lets see some i.d. Mister!!!!

i love per, him and mike are the funny ones of the bunch, petes the deep thinker, mendez is the "hey man" and thats it guy, and axe is the "what planet am i on" guy...i love opeth lol

you tease me moonlapse, and you make me sad:rolleyes: lol

and nothing beats one of mikes comments after the show....
Me and a Friend - So hows maurice? (his cat for you noobs out there lol)
Mike - "hes good...still a coward"

i originally wanted to get the still life album cover on my arm, and then i saw that someone already has it, and i realized it would cost alot lol, im probobly gonna get somting around the logo to liven it up a little bit...opeth related ofcourse

I really like the Opeth "O". I just love the design on it. I've been thinking about getting the "O" and if I don't like Opeth down the road, it's still a very cool design. I was going to get gothic style vining and lines for a quarter sleeve and may work in the "O" with it. Now, if I can only save enough money to have Kore Flatmo do it.

WinterSonnet said:
Every old person I have seen with a Tattoo (including my grandfather) love them and are constantly showing them off and telling stories about them. So I doubt he will regret it in old age.
Cool.
Furthermore, if I reach old age and have nothing else to worry about except for regretting a few of my tatts, i'll consider my life to have been a reasonably good one!!!

well my point is, what if opeth decided to change their genre and playing techno or i dunno rap, something horrible, not that its gonna happen but theres always a possibility of that, wont you regret that one? getting a tattoo of a band is always senseless cus you wouldnt know your future thoughts about that band. However that "o" is something beautiful, yet again is something that i wouldnt get.

Raistlin Majere said:
well my point is, what if opeth decided to change their genre and playing techno or i dunno rap, something horrible, not that its gonna happen but theres always a possibility of that, wont you regret that one? getting a tattoo of a band is always senseless cus you wouldnt know your future thoughts about that band. However that "o" is something beautiful, yet again is something that i wouldnt get.
:erk: :erk: :erk:

Raistlin Majere said:
well my point is, what if opeth decided to change their genre and playing techno or i dunno rap, something horrible, not that its gonna happen but theres always a possibility of that, wont you regret that one? getting a tattoo of a band is always senseless cus you wouldnt know your future thoughts about that band.
:erk: :erk: :erk: