Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

Lethal01 said:
Load > Reload > Dead Cat Fetus > St. Anger

You persuaded yet?

No.

I can't understand why St. Anger is what everyone jumps on as being the nadir of Metallica's musical career. Is it the production? Is it the lack of solos? What? Load and Reload are TERRIBLE. St. Anger is at least okay. Not great, but interesting at least.

FUBAR said:
Can't really see the detail because my flash is broke but Im pleased with how it came out.

Another 'O' to the collection

Picture-006.jpg

Damn, that's awesome! :headbang:

Theres a difference in having just a 'band' tattoo here, the O by many isn't always thought of as Opeth straight away, its a nice pattern and would still look good if u started to hate opeth (if u were insane!lol)

hey ppl. post pics of all ur tattooes here and any opeth related tattooes u've seen online. here are 4 of my tattooes. the first is an opeth one. 2nd is a Slayer one and the 3rd and fourth are a Capricorn symbol tribalised and a pentagram below that. let me know what u think
o9uz.jpg

image2205oe.jpg

image0991gt.jpg

The Opeth is simply cool. I love the Opeth logo! The last one is kinda cool too

south_of_heaven213 said:
hey ppl. post pics of all ur tattooes here and any opeth related tattooes u've seen online. here are 4 of my tattooes. the first is an opeth one. 2nd is a Slayer one and the 3rd and fourth are a Capricorn symbol tribalised and a pentagram below that. let me know what u think
o9uz.jpg

image2205oe.jpg

image0991gt.jpg
u r a fag

south_of_heaven213 said:
o9uz.jpg

image2205oe.jpg

image0991gt.jpg

u must be the dumbest mother fucker on the planet.. who the fuck gets a tatoo of a band?!? oh yea... u

you know... you're going to look like a fucking idiot in 50 years when someone asks: whats is the O tattoo on ur arm, to which you, the 75 year old man replies: oh, its Opeth. a progressive death metal band!

I wonder if anyone has the courage of doing a giant "Mike is Jesus" tattoo on his/her back kind off like steve-o from jackass had his own face tattooed on his back

when I mean "Mike is Jesus" I'm talking about the famous photoshopped pic...not having "mike is jesus" written on the back