Anyone here have Opeth or any other tatoos?

http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/811/image009sa5.jpg

The guy did it on my right arm sound, now im gonna get the rest wrapped in ivy. I'm so happy with it :D.

image009sa5.jpg

Hello all ! This is my first post and I wanted to introduce myself. My names Jeff and Im from Akron Ohio. Ive been trolling these forums for a looong time but just got my own computer so nows as a good a time as ever to actually join in. Opeths my favorite band and they have been for years. Opeth’s songs are a perfect example of how excellent music can be when a band has enough skill and determination to create their own sound, not caring about making it mainstream or trends. No other band has ever mixed brutality and beauty as well as Opeth. When I’m old Ill still listen to their music and be inspired. I wanted to see if theres any other Opeth fanboys that got some ink as a tribute. I got this tattoo the day I turned 18 about two years ago. Morningrise was the first metal cd I heard and it has a special place in my heart, so I got a tattoo as a tribute to that Cd and the band in general. Im actully turning it into a full black and grey half sleeve soon with Melinda on the back of the arm in a forest standing near a pool of water. Its hard to describe but itll be sick, lol. Hopefully the picture works. Im looking forward to meeting you all.

1088013137_m.jpg

l_1fd97f3f3f4842db56a8fc24243b8fb9.jpg

I've got the O on my back. I love your extension it looks great. That bird is awesome.

Have all the overly "opinionated" dick heads left this board in the past year? I fully expected that we'd all be endlessly berated again for having band tattoos (if you can really call it that). Instead, I'm pleasantly surprised to see such praise.