Anyone know a good place to order Porcupine Tree albums in the U.S.?

Triumphant Apostle

Disciple Of The Watch
Dec 8, 2001
St.Paul, MN
Visit site
I have went to Ebay, Amazon, Overstock and a few other places and have not been able to find the albums I want next (I only have In Absentia right now) ANYWHERE for a reasonable price. I am looking for the Stupid Dream and Coma Divine reissues. Does anyone know where I can get them for less then $30 a piece? If not, I'll just cave in and buy them for that much, but I figured I'd post this before doing that.

Thanks for the info! Unfortunately it looks like that is the normal version of Coma Divine and I want the extended version. Oh well, time to bit the bullet and just pay the $30 at Amazon. Oh well, The End does have the extended version of Signify cheaper than anywhere else I've seen so I think I'll be picking that one up. Once again thanks guys!

I think the Burningshed has em for less then 30 but its overseas. Oh, I meant Coma Divine reissue which is sooooo fuckin awesome. Stupid Dream and LBS I snagged from a friend of the band on ebay awhile back!! I'd suggest getting TSMS reissue as well. Both totally wonderful albums. You need LBS too on that list of CDs of PT your lookin for. Dream+LBS = !!Fuckin hell!!