Anyone want me to make a tutorial about something?

Also FYI, the autotune arrived today, I'll make a tutorial after I've re-learned how to use it, it's been a while. If someone wants to send me a clip with mixed backing track and 1 lead vocal track with clean singing (and possibly growls too, but not necessary) that I can use in the video, let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys still want the pitch correction tutorial? If yes, send me some mixed backing track + some good sounding but slightly off vocals to pitch correct that I can use in the video (I'll mention you and the band in the vid). I'll include all the methods I have just for comparison so you can choose which result you like the best (Steinberg Variaudio, Steinberg Pitch Correct, Autotune 7, Melodyne Essentials, Waves Tune LT and Waves Tune)

Even tho I just published the tutorial about sidechaining, but on top of that I recorded another tutorial video. I decided that I will upload it either on next Friday _OR_ when I get total of 75 subscribers to my channel (I currently have 62). So if you like my video tutorials and if you want an early start, tell all your friends to subscribe, and subscribe yourself if you haven't already :)

How about making a tutorial about processing drums? Especially toms. Somehow my toms always sound quite bad. So a little help there would be appreciated.

I know they should probably be gated but that makes them sound so choppy when I gate them. And If I don't gate them the samples just ring too long. help? :D

I'm going to start making the next video on Thursday. I have a few ideas in mind, but do you guys have any production techniques or other similar stuff that you have been wanting to know lately? Other than the autotuning, still don't have decent material for it.