Anyone want me to make a tutorial about something?

I will be in studio recording drums next week, anyone want any tutorial stuff related to that?
Howabout... EVERYTHING. :D No but seriously maybe do the drum processing tutorial I was hoping for when you get the audio? (sorry I haven't yet got any time to record anything) And some micing techniques could be sweet.

EDIT: Anyways thanks so much for the existing tutorials! And special thanks for the s7b vs sm57. Really showed me hat a 57 can do.

Maybe a tutorial on Trilian? Not really the plugin's interface, more like in achieving a good starting tone.

Here's my improved version of Joey's infamous "gclip trick". btw I just hit 150 subscribers, so thanks everyone :) I decided that when I hit 175 subscribers, I will upload a new video, so if you like my vids, please subscribe to my channel :)

Last edited by a moderator:
using podfarm to get a guitar tone thats distorted, but not too much that the chuggins is undefined?

also seeing as im quite new to production, and tips on mix levels and mastering in a post hardcore type of way would be sweet!