Anyone want me to make a tutorial about something?

first of all, thanks for the tutorials, but, don't know if I had seen anything about this in here or at sneaps forum, maybe a tutorial about depth, panning and imaging could be good? I might be wrong but I've spent the last weeks walking around like crazy looking at all information hosted in here at all forums. Thanks in advance for the other tutorials.

first of all, thanks for the tutorials, but, don't know if I had seen anything about this in here or at sneaps forum, maybe a tutorial about depth, panning and imaging could be good? I might be wrong but I've spent the last weeks walking around like crazy looking at all information hosted in here at all forums. Thanks in advance for the other tutorials.

I can do a depth tutorial, because it's super easy. Panning is even way easier... Just put stuff where there is room for them and don't make the mix too lop sided.

I can do a depth tutorial, because it's super easy. Panning is even way easier... Just put stuff where there is room for them and don't make the mix too lop sided.

thanks again, think I said it too early, there is a lot oh threads with panning as subjects in Sneaps together with some of your advices as well.

Ill probably get flamed for this but a quick tutorial on editing breakdowns to be super tight i.e.. slip editing would be helpful, and i know its the same thing as slip editing drums, but it'd be helpful to really see it with fast chugs on a guitar, knowing where to cut, and if you use that snap to zero thing...im very new to cubase and am trying to learn it because it has zoo much more to offer in my opinion, but yeah i think that'd be extremely helpful for myself and beginners to see.

Ill probably get flamed for this but a quick tutorial on editing breakdowns to be super tight i.e.. slip editing would be helpful, and i know its the same thing as slip editing drums, but it'd be helpful to really see it with fast chugs on a guitar, knowing where to cut, and if you use that snap to zero thing...im very new to cubase and am trying to learn it because it has zoo much more to offer in my opinion, but yeah i think that'd be extremely helpful for myself and beginners to see.

You pretty much answered your question yourlself. Just use ears. When it's tight enough, you'll hear it.

New vids:

Last edited by a moderator: