Are all the albums released by Entombed Death Metal?

Maybe if you spent a little less time cluttering up bulletin boards with crap and actually read some reviews or, heaven forbid, bought the CDs then you'd know the answer....

hornet said:
Maybe if you spent a little less time cluttering up bulletin boards with crap and actually read some reviews or, heaven forbid, bought the CDs then you'd know the answer....
I've got Left Hand Path, Wolverine Blues and Same Difference and I think Same Difference doesn't sound like textbook Death Metal but could be a sort of Death N Roll, I was just wondering if you thought the Entombed albums which aren't text book Death Metal are Death Metal.

When have I ever cluttered up the BB's with crap?

TakinTheMusicBack said:
:rolleyes: OOOH!! Someone's in a bad mood! What's that all about then?

Just he's coming out with all the same old shit here that he used to flood the Maiden board with. We were sick to death of him over there - he just flooded the board with meaningless crap about Westlife, smoking and Judas Priest being death metal, got banned, reregistered, kept flooding the board with meaningless crap, got banned again, then started posting pointless answers to bump up his post count. His profile says something about "I'm no.1 poster blah blah blah" and he just annoys the crap out of me. I've got him on ignore now, but he still winds me up....

hornet said:
1-Just he's coming out with all the same old shit here that he used to flood the Maiden board with.
2-We were sick to death of him over there -
he just flooded the board with meaningless crap about
3-Westlife,
4-smoking and
5-Judas Priest being death metal,
6-got banned, reregistered, kept flooding the board with meaningless crap, got banned again, then started posting pointless answers to bump up his post count.
7-His profile says something about "I'm no.1 poster blah blah blah" and he just annoys the crap out of me.
8-I've got him on ignore now, but he still winds me up....
1-This isn't shit, I am getting into Entombed and just want to know things about them. I've tried searching plus half the questions people ask here they could get the answers by searching. None of my other threads have been about shit, try reading some of the other threads and see if any of mine are out of place.
2-Didn't anyone have the brains to ignore me?
3-I haven't done that seriously since Strangeworld was boss.
4-Smoking makes interesting conversation.
5-If you are getting that worked up about my claim you must have thought there was an element of truth to it.
6-I can't do that now because i've got broadband and my ip address could just be banned.
7-Read it to find out why I ruled the official board.
8-and I bet he still spams the board criticizing me.

Their only death metal albums are Left Hand Path and Clandestine. I don't even know how to categorize their other albums. They're not death metal, not thrash, not goth metal, not doom.... Aside from same difference, they are heavier than plain thrash or speedmetal, but are too groove oriented, and sometimes too bluesy to be death metal. Same difference is their weakest, and lightest album. Uprising isn't all too hard either. But Wolverine Blues, Morning Star, and Inferno are very heavy CDs. As you can probably tell, I am a longtime Entombed fan (since Clandestine was their newest CD), but I think their first two were definitely the best.

For the benefit of you ego, I've just read the retort....

I'm afraid you're discovering the flip side to posting so much shite on the old board, which is that those of us that endured it can no longer take anything you post seriously. You may well have a valid opinion about something, but all that dross on the Maiden BB has undermined the credibility of anything you say.

And no, I don't give a shit about Judas Priest, I just think claiming they are death metal is an utterly idiotic and pointless thing to post not once, but twice, and smacks of childish attention seeking. Maybe you're 12, I don't know....

Smoking may well be an interesting conversation topic if it's discussed in an adult manner, rather than posting "smoking is good for you" threads everywhere.

As for ruling the BB....grow up, please. If all you value is a post count made up of mostly one line answers and replies for the sake of it then you really are beyond pity. I don't care how many posts you make a day if they're all nonsense. Anyone can do that. Maybe you get a kick out of seeing your name all over the screen?

Left Hand Path is a classic of death metal. A must-have album. You'd be interested to know that before they were called Entombed..... they were called Nihilist!!!! So they MUST be death metal.

MURAI said:
Man, Entombed's Morning Star is a masterpiece of a death n' roll album. Any of you have it?
Yes. It's pretty \m/. It's definitely better than the new one, Inferno. I was hoping that Inferno would be as good as Morning Star, and was a little bit disappointed when I got it.

Who cares if they're death metal or not. Entombed are generally a great band and if they released a bluegrass album that I thought sounded good, I'd buy it. If it was shit, I wouldn't. It's as simple as that.

I can't praise Morning Star enough. I love that song Cheif Rebel Angel. Such a badass song. The female backing vocals made it sound black metal eh.

Inferno? Is that their band cover album or their new studio album?

Their first 2 albums are definately considered traditonal death metal. They started being "death 'n roll" later on and some consider it death metal or some even say it's not heavy metal and it's hard rock. So you decide.

MURAI said:
Their first 2 albums are definately considered traditonal death metal. They started being "death 'n roll" later on and some consider it death metal or some even say it's not heavy metal and it's hard rock. So you decide.
Thank you very much, all I wanted was a simple reply like that.

Profånity said:
Can someone please answer a simple yes or no to this question?
"Are all the albums released by Entombed Death Metal? "
No. You have Woverine Blues, and should be able to tell that it is not death metal. And all the albums after that are in the same vein, except for same difference, which is even less metal.