Are You A True Metalhead??

What a STUPID test.

Supposedly I'm 54%, but that's because I don't live at home with mommy and daddy, I'm not a blue collar worker (not a bad thing - a job is a job!), don't do mullets, and I finish projects I start. My other half has LONGER hair than myself, but that doesn't make one 'less metal'.

What are they trying to imply? That metalheads are LOSERS?!?! Lame.

Originally posted by Testament Legions
What a STUPID test.

Supposedly I'm 54%, but that's because I don't live at home with mommy and daddy, I'm not a blue collar worker (not a bad thing - a job is a job!), don't do mullets, and I finish projects I start. My other half has LONGER hair than myself, but that doesn't make one 'less metal'.

I took the test as if it was back in the day...ya can't really relate to a lot of it now as an adult. So take it as if you were in high school.......remember?? I was hard-core metal!!!:headbang: I guess that's cheating eh? I'll try the other way...

Originally posted by Testament Legions
What a STUPID test.

I completely agree! This test is Fucking Stoopid!
Questions about hair bands and Limp Bizkit and shit.
Had nothing to do with metal just lame stereotype crap.
Lame.

I ranked a 51% and that was stretching it!
I musta flunked cause I got a job, don't live with mommy
and daddy still at the age of 30 let the mullet go back in the
day and I don't act like a retard with crosses and bleeding out
dead cats.

I am OfficerFuckingNice and I am a metal-holic.