Are you a true metalhead?

I am 56% Metal Head
3.gif

I took these tests about a year ago hehe. Good ol' FUALI.
Ended up posting them in my Live Journal.

Originally posted by EvilGenius
Why the hell is there a picture of Bruce Cambell for the ska thing? Haha, I used to be his biggest fan... now I guess I'm just a fan.

WHAT THE HELL IS EMO??

Bruce Campbell==ska?? I don't get that :p

Emo is I guess you'd say kinda like punk but instead of being angry, they're depressed... I think? Someone with a correction? Last time I tried to answer that question, I got yelled at, so I'm a little paranoid now ;)

I'm off to take the tests now... will post results

51% Metal

35% Goth - Goth by night, normal by day. Deep in your heart you know you're evil, but not on the company's time. You do need to eat.

18% Emo - Okay... so you're not emo at all.. you're probably not even goth, because goths are just messed up emo kids... you're probably a metal head... or into boy bands...

40% Internet Addict - You could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or you could become a normal user. Good luck!

40% Geek - You probably work in computers, or a history deptartment at a college. You never really fit in with the "normal" crowd. But you have friends, and this is a good thing.
//I'm a CS major, too... Guess I'm a failure at that too ;)

38% Grunge - What's this? The longest you've been without a shower is three days? Not even close, man. You should go sit out in the rain for a week.

I'm not anything :p

Originally posted by elric
Bruce Campbell==ska?? I don't get that :p

Emo is I guess you'd say kinda like punk but instead of being angry, they're depressed... I think? Someone with a correction? Last time I tried to answer that question, I got yelled at, so I'm a little paranoid now ;)

I'm off to take the tests now... will post results

I think you're right about the Emo thing.... however I find it funny that I got this result in Ska :
Your are 25% Ska

You know the scene, you've heard the bands, and you're burned out. Well, these things happen. Now go ahead and go through the same thing with Punk and Emo.

Because I don't know shit about ska! Really I thought it was something like reagae or some shit?? anyone who knows???

:confused:

You are 26% Emo
Hmm.. I suggest you stop listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that you stopped looking at your shoes, how's the real world look?

You are 18% Punk Rock
It's not a fashion craze, or even a cool thing to do. Swallow it. Get Lost, and take your friends with you.

You are 19% Geek
You wanna be a geek. But you are not. Why would you even want to be one. You think it's fun? Try writting an online test application at 1 am in your underwear.

Your are 16% Goth
You wanna be a GOTH. But you are not. Smoking cloves and too much eyeliner a goth does not make. Go home and take your Cure CD's with you.

You are 49% Internet Addict
You could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or you could become a normal user. Good luck!

You are 52% Metal Head
You rock just as hard as the rest of the thrash set, except when no ones looking you like to get down with a little "More than a Feeling."

You are 22% Ska
You're not ska. You're not even close... Do you even know what skanking is? If you need guidance, get offline and see if you can go find yourself a show, or a CD, or something.

You are 21% Grunge
Get out of my sight. You're pathetic! With your clean clothes, and nice smell. I think you took the wrong test, thank god, huh?

I'm not wholly anything! Excellent. I like being vague.

Your are 46% Metal Head

Most other metal-heads acknowledge your presence, but they laugh at you behind your back. Maybe you need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts.

Your are 29% Goth

Goth by night, normal by day. Deep in your heart you know you're evil, but not on the company's time. You do need to eat.

Your are 38% Grunge

What's this? The longest you've been without a shower is three days? Not even close, man. You should go sit out in the rain for a week.

Your are 7% Punk Rock

It's not a fashion craze, or even a cool thing to do. Swallow it. Get Lost, and take your friends with you.

Your are 31% Internet Addict

You could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or you could become a normal user. Good luck!

I am 86% Metal Head

I was born with the mark of the beast on my forehead and an axe in my arms. I am the god of all things metal! Now if only I could get my parents to give me back my car keys.....

HAIL SATAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! \m/