Are you looking forward to a concert?

Originally posted by DeadWinterDead
Well, personally, I loved the Dark Tranquillity concert. I went to see them, Strapping Young Lad, and Nile. The Berzerker were alright, and Napalm Death wasn't too bad. Though, someone took my Nile shirt, so there goes $20. And I got a Nile bumper sticker, Damage Done, Strapping Young Lad shirt, Dark Tranquillity shirt, and a free Demons of the Fall CD. I was laughing, because Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad, obviously) was wearing an Iron Chef shirt.

Now, I'm looking for a concert that's coming soon. Hopefully some good ones.
Devin was really funny at the concert in Houston! :lol: And that sux that shirt was stolen!:mad: Nile Rule.:D

Gah, I missed the Opeth concert because it was sold out. I'm not used to that. The past 3 times I saw them I got tickets at the door... (OK, one was Milwaukee Metalfest). But still.

On the other hand, I saw Gaelic Storm last Sunday night. That was a joy beyond words...

Yes I look forward to a few concerts actually: the festival called "2000 Decibel" in Bengtsfors, Sweden the 17th May when Amon Amarth will play, and Vintersorg also...

Then I look forward to Vomitory, Vader and Finntroll at "Motala metal Festival" in April...

cheers!

There are....

Tankard in Amberg (where I live :p ).
Feuertanz Festival in Abensberg.
Wacken.

I'll have an empty wallet...the whole summer.But I don't care...

it will be a little bit spam, but i can't wait for this:

April 5th, Katowice (PL) - Metalmania 2003

Big scene:
Samael, Saxon, Opeth, Mayhem, Vader, Anathema, Sweet Noise, Marduk, Immolation, Malevolent Creation, ENTER CHAOS, Delight, Lost Soul.

Small scene:
DEMISE, Never, Parricide, Azarath, Misteria, Anal Stench, Dominium, Crionics, Elysium.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 22nd, Warsaw (PL) - Proxima Club

Cannibal Corpse, Sinister, ENTER CHAOS, Anal Stench.

+ a few other gigs with EC and polish bands in March and April :)

Originally posted by Eldzik
it will be a little bit spam, but i can't wait for this:

April 5th, Katowice (PL) - Metalmania 2003

Big scene:
Samael, Saxon, Opeth, Mayhem, Vader, Anathema, Sweet Noise, Marduk, Immolation, Malevolent Creation, ENTER CHAOS, Delight, Lost Soul.

Small scene:
DEMISE, Never, Parricide, Azarath, Misteria, Anal Stench, Dominium, Crionics, Elysium.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

April 22nd, Warsaw (PL) - Proxima Club

Cannibal Corpse, Sinister, ENTER CHAOS, Anal Stench.

+ a few other gigs with EC and polish bands in March and April :)

Mayhem isn't the same without Dead.

@Somber Soul: I love Apocalyptica! They are wonderful at doing covers. :)

Actually, hehe, the concert is on Monday. It wasn't today. *hihi*
But I went to the venue anyway...only to see the very surprised face of the ticket guy when I wanted into some other gig with the Apocalyptica ticket. *ehem*

So, I'll try again on Monday.

Originally posted by Somber Soul
Actually, hehe, the concert is on Monday. It wasn't today. *hihi*
But I went to the venue anyway...only to see the very surprised face of the ticket guy when I wanted into some other gig with the Apocalyptica ticket. *ehem*

So, I'll try again on Monday.

Lol!!! >:eek:)))) Well done mate! >:eek:) I have yet to do that! >:eek:P~

I missed Within Temptation's gig here yesterday! I can't believe
it! I've listened to them so much you have no idea, but the gig
sold out and I wasn't able to pick up my ticket cause I've been
working over-time all this week :eek:( Some other time maybe...

BUT! A couple of days ago I found out Windir is booked to play
in Oslo in May! :eek:) Can't fucking wait!!!!!

No mercy festival in april :

Testament, Marduk, Death Angel, Die Apokalyptischen, Reiter, Nuclear Assault, Pro Pain, Malevolent Creation

Haha, yeah. I'll try again today (Monday). This time it should be the proper time & gig + proper ticket. ;)

So, it worked this time. The venue was totally packed. Couldn't get a good place near the stage unfortunately. The air was thick and there was hardly any room to move. But I guess Apocalyptica compensated for this. They played a great gig with a good selection of old and new material. And they headbang as hell while they're playing. That alone is marvellous. ;)

Masterplan - Dream Evil / Masterplan / Hammerfall live in Copenhagen, Feb 19, 2003 was an OK concert.

Masterplan had to be the band of the evening. The other bands were all right but nothing special.

Within Temptation - Live with Lithium / Tapping the Vein / Paradise Lost - Feb. 20, 2003, Vega was a mixed pleasure.

Lithium sucked - I have never seen a worse stage appearance in my life.

Tapping the Vein were pretty cool.

Within Temptation ruled :headbang:- this definitely goes in my top 5 of concerts. They delivered a mind-bubbling performance.

I never made it to the Paradise Lost concert - I was too high from the WT concert.

You can read the full reviews in our zine (<- evil spam of death)

I am going to the Yngwie Malmsteen concert 4/9/2003 Train, Aarhus. My father has agreed to pay for the tickets, so that is pretty cool. I really enjoy going to concerts with my father - of course he is not into death and black, but still I think it is great we have common interest in music.

We may also go to the Deep Purple concert 6/7/200 in Copenhagen, but that is not quite sure yet.

Finally I am going the Exmortem (Danish death metal band) concert 3/12/2003 also here in Aarhus.