Are you looking forward to a concert?

saw Perzonal War, Delirious, My Darkest Hate and most importantly Symphorce last night. Their sound sucked but I was happy to finally see them live anyway. Was also nice to meet Andy (who also sings in Brainstorm) again and say hi to the others as well.

And as if there weren't already too many festivals out there I just found out about another (3 day-)festival taking place in Essen at the end of June. Pressure Festival. Hm...saturday looks pretty interesting with Dark Tranquillity, Amon Amarth and Naglfar playing. Since I won't be at BYH at the time I will probably go there \m/

SonOfAbyss said:
Opeth and Lacuna Coil at The Quest 22nd of May.
I can't wait to hear Damnation, and to see them live again would be great!!!
Also Gjallerhorn sounds interesting in September.
sasmokin.gif

Edit~I will be in Seatle late June... any good concerts there then?
Sorry, didn't see this earlier!

I don't know any concerts in late June yet, I will keep an eye out. Also check this site out it usually is pretty updated with concerts in the Seattle area http://www.truemetalseattle.com/

wooo! i'm gonna see Amon Amarth AND Immortal on the Metal Gods tour(april 19th) !!! it's gonna be extra wicked cos it's the day after my exams end! definitely a good reward :) ...right now that's my motivation for getting through the next week...aaahhh!

Hehe....yesterday was No Mercy festival again. After Asgeir was probably happy to get rid of us through running into Steve DiGiorgio I was surprised to see that for the last show some more bands were added to the bill and the festival took place on 2 stages. Outburst, Prejudice, Aborted and God Dethroned were added. I also managed to see Darkane this time and they rocked!
Later on during Testament's "Over the wall" I couldn't believe my eyes.......tons of ppl were heading for the stage, jumping over the photopit and entering the stage. The security ppl had no chance anymore and were only looking for a secure place for themselves. I didn't see a single band member during the song.......the stage was more than packed. Luckily nothing serious happened. But this was a sight I will probably never forget. Pure madness.

I'm beside myself because I get to see OPETH AND LACUNA COIL next week:Spin:

THEN.....

In June..it's Testament, and Amon Amarth...and Halford

Woo Hoo!!!

I'm going to see The Haunted on June 1st.

I'd like to see Enslaved this Friday but I'll probably drop it as I
have ringing in my ears :eek:P hehe...

I've been invited to a recordfair this weekend though, thinking
about going :eek:)

@Mocika: How was Myrkskog?!???? \,,/