Are you looking forward to a concert?

@Blackspirit: Myrkskog ruled :) Actually I went to see them on first place, and Sinister

wowwwww tonigth it was Immolation` night :headbang::headbang:
Malevolent Creation was good... and I watched Marduk for 5 minutes not more.. that was more than enough :tickled:

Opeth and Lacuna Coil were great last night in Seattle. Met two LC guys before the show and then all of them after. Even got to meet Mike and Peter who are really cool guys!

Can't wait for Agalloch next month now.

Evergrey were totally great again :headbang: . There were certainly more ppl this time compared to the last time I saw them in the same venue, it was a fantastic crowd.
I'm going to see them again on tuesday - can't wait! :D

Well, I just got some Bruce Springsteen tickets, so I am looking forward to that, but that's in a few months.........but The Haunted are coming as well as Lacuna Coil, so there are 3 shows I'm looking foward to.

this is more like a recent concert thread for me...
anyway, just saw the Evergrey guys again :)
though I went through hell getting there because I was stuck in this biiiig traffic jam with even a motorway closed. but in a somewhat roundabout way I finally got there. all in all it took me 3 1/2 hours to get there (usually it's a way of 1 1/2 max....which is luckily how long it only took me to get home)
But I still have gotten home at 4 am :saint: and I got up 3 hours later for work (started a bit later today ;) )
The show wasn't as awesome as the one in Vosselaar the week before (less ppl also) but it did have its memorable moments.

Lacuna Coil is this thursday, but I might have another engagement.. I wouldn't mind seeing them, but if I don't, oh well.

NP: Odin's Law, "Deceit"

Symphorce were awesome. It went really great for them, sound-wise and in regards of reactions of the audience. Too bad they could only play for like half an hour. We also had a lot of fun later outside of the venue (fresh air!), and also, after they had left, one or two beers ;) (woohooo, I did not have to drive :) )

posting in a row is lame, isn't it? but I don't care :p
so, I survived BGOA last weekend (review online in case someone's interested in details) and next saturday I'm going to see Dark Tranquillity, Amon Amarth, Naglfar, Carnal Forge and a few other bands. Should be good :cool:

Gaunerin said:
posting in a row is lame, isn't it? but I don't care :p

Yeah, it is... especially when you can just edit your previous post...

Now Playing: Sculptured -- The Spear of the Lily is Aureoled -- Fashioned by Blood and Tears
/* random quote */
"I think that's how Chicago got started. A bunch of people in New York said, 'Gee, I'm enjoying the crime and the poverty, but it just isn't cold enough. Let's go west.'"
-Richard Jeni