Are you looking forward to a concert?

Man, I didn't even know they were touring again. So behind. But now I'm kinda torn. If I get released from this job on the 23rd, I could make it back to Chicago in time for their gig on the 25th. Or I could stay in Korea for an extra week and see the girlfriend out here.

Now Playing: Green Carnation -- Light of Day, Day of Darkness
/* random quote */
It's like talking to a wall, except that walls usually shut the hell up.
-Brent Spillner

OK, this festival I've been to was more or less a Hardcore festival with a few metal thrown in. I arrived some time during the afternoon, wanted to meet up with somebody which didn't work out and so I got to see some of these hardcore bands. I've never seen any live and I guess I just stared at both bands and audience wondering what the hell they are doing. I suppose they were looking at us headbangers the same way later wondering what strange ppl we are :D (then again, I think there were only 30% metal ppl) Strange experience, I sometimes felt as if I was completely wrong there.

Naglfar were ok but not as great as I had hoped for. I already knew about the live qualities of Amon Amarth and Dark Tranquillity, and both bands lived up to my expectations (AA probably with the biggest crowd that day). :headbang:

I'm looking forward to seeing Opeth and Porcupine Tree later this month. It feels like it has the potential to be a perfect overal musical experience. Can't wait.

I will also see Janes Addiction in August, I've heard the new material and I'm really excited about this show aswell.

Looking forward to a... festival. The spanish Metal Mania feast, involving bands like Dark Tranquillity, Iron Maiden and Apocalyptica. It worthwhile just with these three bands, imo. :))

|ngenius.

Blackspirit said:
I just found out Deep Purple are coming to Oslo on the 25th
of November, and they're taking Uriah Heep with them!!!!!
This is GREAT news for me!!! >:eek:)))

hey, Deep Purple will come to San Sebastian on October :tickled: ........... but without Uriah Heep :(

min said:
hey, Deep Purple will come to San Sebastian on October :tickled: ........... but without Uriah Heep :(

Yeah, Uriah Heep is a big part of me wanting to go! Too bad
they're not opening for Deep Purple on the whole tour.... :eek:/
You have to let us all know (me at least >:eek:P) how the Deep
Purple gig was though, when you've seen them :eek:)

I reserved tickets today, and I'm going with my father, as
well as my friend! :eek:)) I really hope I can find some good
earplugs...

Blackspirit said:
Yeah, Uriah Heep is a big part of me wanting to go! Too bad
they're not opening for Deep Purple on the whole tour.... :eek:/
You have to let us all know (me at least >:eek:P) how the Deep
Purple gig was though, when you've seen them :eek:)

I'll tell you in October :) , until then there are a lot of things to come, one of them, the new DP studio album. Well, we will see