Are you looking forward to a concert?

*sniff* I'm not looking forward to any gig in particular.....i just pray,hope,wish,beg,dream that Katatonia or Nightingale will come to play in Athens :cry:

There's a Seattle Metalfest?

(Not like I've ever been anywhere near Seattle, but I'm surprised I haven't heard of it at all...)

cddisc.gif
Bathory -- Blood on Ice -- The Woodwoman
/* random quote */
Is the gentle rain a quality of his

The Nomad said:
There's a Seattle Metalfest?

(Not like I've ever been anywhere near Seattle, but I'm surprised I haven't heard of it at all...)

cddisc.gif
Bathory -- Blood on Ice -- The Woodwoman
/* random quote */
Is the gentle rain a quality of his

Yeah! This was the second one for Seattle. Death Angel was the best band I have ever seen live, they were deadly!!!!!!!!! Other highlights were:

Drawn and Quartered
Serpens Aeon
Nevermore
Dragonlord
Cornucopia
Exhumed
Dreams of Damnation

Forced Entry had to cancel for personal reasons and Strapping Young Lad couldn't make it because something went wrong at the airport (flight was cancelled or something). I was kinda bummed about Strapping but that meant Death Angel had more time on stage so it all turned out for the best!

A lot of gigs coming up........

Nevermore/Arch Enemy, Prog Power Europe, Rage unplugged, Exodus/Nuclear Assault/Agent Steel/God Dethroned/Grave/Mortician/Callenish Circle/Occult/Prospect, Rage/Mercury Tide/The Claymore, Naglfar/Die Apokalyptischen Reiter/Dew-Scented/Obscenity/Mourning Caress and Amorphis.

That's it for gigs until the end of october so far....

The Damnation tour was pretty neat, although in Seattle Porcupine Tree were better, though To Bid You Farewell was the highlight of the night!

I will not be able to attend any shows until next spring which is kinda depressing....

hope to see Cattle Decapitation/Hate Eternal/Krisiun/Deicide on Oct 19th but not sure yet... then Amon Amarth/Vader/Kreator on Oct 21th... and ive been invited to some local underground halloween party... we`ll see :)

Well as I just can afford going to stockholm (where all the good concerts seems to be) about once a year, the only concert on my agenda is Iron Maiden :p