Are you looking forward to a concert?

I attended some underground metal gigs here in Reykjavik during the last weeks

I´m probably going in the beginning of april to visit myu friend in Vienna and there's No mercy 2004 Cannibal corpse , Hypocrisy...
and Iced earth the day after that

I'm seeing Steve Vai, Joe Satriani, and Yngwie Malmsteen tomorrow night :)

It was 37.50+7.50 service charge for balcony seats though :( But the place isn't very big which is good.

You all are very very lucky... Here where I live (brazilian's northeast - I hate this place) there's NO concert NEVER (Ok, we have no more than 2 ou famous bands in one year...), and when we have it, are regional bands that we saw at least 10 times... ¬.¬ to see a big concert only going to São Paulo - but it's far...
Maybe we'll see Dimmu Borgir on april... I still can't believe
:headbang:

Gaunerin said:
I want to see them again, too :erk: ......But I guess Amorphis will have to do.

Ah! Yeah, I'd love to see Amorphis too, I could, but I don't
think I'll put my ears through more stress ;oP
Opeth will have to do :eek:)

I just wish it was Porcupine Tree opening, but I guess Extol
will be cool too, as long as they don't kill my ears :eek:P

There aren't really any concerts in Taiwan... I'll survive...

cddisc.gif
After Forever -- Decipher -- My Pledge of Allegiance #2 (The Tempted Fate)
/* random quote */
yip yip yip yip yip yip yap yip yap BANG!~+++ NO TERRIER
- leibniz rumor

Lets see. Got Iron Maiden on the 1st Dec then Nile on the 3rd. In the new year, got Rotting Christ, Entombed and Cannibal Corpse. I'm still waiting for Arch Enemy and Hypocrisy to confirm.

Eire

oh shut up, you root of all evil......I can't take a few days off at that time. I would have glady joined and followed the invitation as well.

oh and Mattias......"nice" avatar.. :zombie:

Marklund said:
DANZIG tomorrow! Oh yeah!

Haha... someone`s excited now! ... my first memory of Mattias still is the "Danzig" coat he was wearing some years ago at almost every location I saw him (OFF stage, I mean, not ON)! :D

Well... all that you go there > don`t be traitors and forget about us! Be nice guys and tell us about the gig (and post a photo here, if you can)!

:headbang:

Uhm... Naglfar, Necrophobic and Knife in Christ here in Umeå on December 13:th... all I can think of