Are you looking forward to a concert?

The only concert that is anywhere near me is Edguy + their support tomorrow night in Umea but I dont think I'll go. Maybe if brainstorm had been supporting them still but they arent so I dont feel like spending the money. I rather save it for tuska :)

yeah, it's a pity Brainstorm could not do the final dates of the tour in Sweden and Finland :( They are some of the BEST guys I know (on and off stage) ......but I'm still quite happy Tad Morose got the opportunity to do these shows, they've hardly been on tour at all. Doesn't help you much if you don't like them though ;)
You're not going to SRF? Brainstorm are playing there \m/

No, I wont make it there. I graduate that weekend and its too far just to travel for one day unfortunately. I'd love to see brainstorm though, I have seen the dvd with them and they seem like a good live band :) but I guess I have to catch them somewhere else then, hopefully :)

And oh, I havent really heard much from Tad morose but it didnt sound too bad. I just dont feel like paying money just to see them :)

Well, I just got the confirmation for the Rock Hard festival yesterday, so despite what I was thinking a couple of days ago, I will be attending this festivity. Billing isn't all too tempting but there are still a few bands to look forward to :)

I am going to see Deicide in Stockholm, Sweden in about a month.
This fall I will go and see Dissection as well.
I've also heard rumours saying that Marduk is going to do a tour this fall/winter.

nordland said:
This fall I will go and see Dissection as well.
Im also going to that gig in october.

I also look forward to finntroll september 16th.. and nightwish the 29 th :p

Gaunerin said:
Well, I just got the confirmation for the Rock Hard festival yesterday, so despite what I was thinking a couple of days ago, I will be attending this festivity. Billing isn't all too tempting but there are still a few bands to look forward to :)
And you had a damn good time hehehe... ;)
Well, I wasn't there, but therefore I saw Into eternity \m/ and Naglfar \m/ few days later and I had a great time \m/ :worship:

They are playing Italy now.... :cool:

By the way, my first post for my new puter... this one rules :Spin:

Any of the Swedes (or anybody else who knows of corpse) can recommend a site with tourdates in Sweden? I know about the ones at metalcentral or metalheart but I have no clue how complete the lists there are.
I'll be in Sweden again for a week in October (anyone else going to attend the Evergrey DVD recording?) and if I could catch another gig somewhere I wouldn't say no ;) Too bad I'm missing Uriah Heep by a week or so, I've never seen them.

As for other gigs I'm looking forward to: I don't know. It seems I'll be attending a release show with Amon Amarth next weekend but I'm not that excited. They are starting to bore me a little :rolleyes: