Are you looking forward to a concert?

Am I the only one going to gigs here? :rolleyes:
It was nice to meet and see the Into Eternity guys again (and sad because of the good-bye...), Mystic Circle was somewhat boring, Graveworm much more energetic afterwards and Kataklysm were pretty great too. The last time I saw so many fans on stage together with the band was when Testament played "Over The Wall" in Tilburg/NL last year or so.

On a funny sidenote: a guy came up to me and asked whether I was the one at the Dong festival who had been in the first row during the V gig and sang along to all songs :D I was happy he only remembered that LOL :saint:

next gig coming up: Evergrey in Göteborg this saturday :headbang:

Gaunerin said:
Am I the only one going to gigs here? :rolleyes:
It was nice to meet and see the Into Eternity guys again (and sad because of the good-bye...), Mystic Circle was somewhat boring, Graveworm much more energetic afterwards and Kataklysm were pretty great too. The last time I saw so many fans on stage together with the band was when Testament played "Over The Wall" in Tilburg/NL last year or so.

On a funny sidenote: a guy came up to me and asked whether I was the one at the Dong festival who had been in the first row during the V gig and sang along to all songs :D I was happy he only remembered that LOL :saint:

next gig coming up: Evergrey in Göteborg this saturday :headbang:
It almost looks that way. Exodus cancelled Seattle Metal Fest on October 23rd because of all the bad blood in the band. So instead Nevermore and Hirax will be headlining. The rumor is that Nevermore are gonna play some new songs from the upcoming album!!

Then on December 11th I go to see Slayer, Mastodon, & Killswitch Engage.

satyricon in december, maybe megadeth in november (if i wanna shell out that kind of money), perhaps cannibal corpse, vader and others in november

SoH_flyerA6_medsponsorer.jpg

:D

winter-frost said:
It almost looks that way. Exodus cancelled Seattle Metal Fest on October 23rd because of all the bad blood in the band. So instead Nevermore and Hirax will be headlining. The rumor is that Nevermore are gonna play some new songs from the upcoming album!!
I'd be pleased with Nevermore instead of Exodus. I think this morning I read that Exodus are going to support Megadeth on some dates in the US though. West Coast? East Coast? I cannot remember.

Yeah I always enjoy seeing Nevermore. Yeah Exodus will be touring with Megadeth on the west coast dates but unfortunately there is no stop in Seattle.

say hi to Steve from me if go to see Nevermore ;)

Evergrey last night was awesome. They had a choir of three people during the whole show (2hrs), a string quartet for some of the songs and Carina and Tom did "For Every Tear That Falls". Did I mention it was awesome? Also met a fellow Evergrey fan from Holland and Mattias Norén who I both had not seen in a year, so that was very cool too.

I would have gone to AA too if there had been a date close enough *shrugs*

Evergrey are going to play a few dates at the end of november/beginning of december, so that will be obligatory for me :)

Therion and Tristania in 3 weeks, Rage about 2 weeks after that, Machine Head and W.A.S.P. in December and Dark Tranquillity and Kreator in February...finall some good concerts over here :D

Goch said:
Therion and Tristania in 3 weeks, Rage about 2 weeks after that, Machine Head and W.A.S.P. in December and Dark Tranquillity and Kreator in February...finall some good concerts over here :D

Hell yeah.....still haven't decided if I'm going to see Rage again (I'm honestly getting tired of them after 20 gigs) but that Kreator/Dark Tranquillity package is cool! Definitely looking forward to that one. :)

Gaunerin said:
Hell yeah.....still haven't decided if I'm going to see Rage again (I'm honestly getting tired of them after 20 gigs) but that Kreator/Dark Tranquillity package is cool! Definitely looking forward to that one. :)

I missed the previous Kreator concert so I have to go to this one, especially because of DT with them. Rage will also, I hope, be good...damn, with the low number of good concerts we have here, they have to be :D

Well, I wrote earlier that 30th october I`m gonna see Àsmegin and Lumsk... I`m actually not going to that consert... I have a gig on my own, singing, and it`s gonna be direct on the radio... Kinda cool....
Buuuuuuuuuuuut...... I`m crying my eyes out, praying that the Àsmegin consert will be deleyed, maybe to the weekend after or something....