Are you still a CoB fan? When will you stop being a fan?

Are you still a CoB fan?

• Total voters
It's rather unexpectable I would ever stop being a COB fan and the reason is the same what so many people here whine about (!): COB have made very different albums. In every mood, in every stage of life you will find at least one of them enjoyable.

dawnghost said:
OH THAT JOKE IS SO NEW AND FRESH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let me contribute to the discussion:

"Not afraid of crying, sorrow and foe.
Not afraid of falling down below."

"Your tainted flesh, polluted soul through a mirror I behold.
Throw a punch, shards bleed on the floor
Tearing me apart but I don't care anymore."

All the endless whining about how bastards tore his life apart, all the teenage angst, fuck. And that's reflected in the music as well. Do you like this? I piss on your grave.

Unless you're Joonas. In that case, I shit on your grave.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I want YOU to have my fucking babies :lol: :worship::worship::worship:

FearTheMullet said:
Please spare me the sarcasm, especially when it is constructed so poorly.

Dude, I had replied to every single crap you said, and believe me, it was a masterpiece. It was so good that I actually felt guilty about it, as I generally like to piss other people off, but only up to a point. So I deleted it.

You listen to jazz, so I feel you don't deserve what was coming your way. Just stop listening to AYDY, that's all. And STFU dude, you have no idea of what I listen to to call me "metal head", that's all I'll say.

Krakatau said:
I just became Bodom fan shortly before Are You Dead Yet? came out, so it's not like I was anticipating it for a long time and was hugely let down by it, like some Bodom fans apparently. So yes, I am still a fan of Bodom... As for what I think about the new album - I've heard it but I'll get around to really listening to it later... maybe after I buy Follow the Reaper and listen to that a lot like I have been Hatebreeder and Hate Crew Death Roll.
this is what happened with me, i got hate crew deathroll a little bit after it came out and listened to that all the time, than i got the previous albums around the same time as the new one and picked that up as well, at first i was tuned off by are you dead yet? but came around to loving it.:headbang:

dawnghost said:
Dude, I had replied to every single crap you said, and believe me, it was a masterpiece. It was so good that I actually felt guilty about it, as I generally like to piss other people off, but only up to a point. So I deleted it.

You listen to jazz, so I feel you don't deserve what was coming your way. Just stop listening to AYDY, that's all. And STFU dude, you have no idea of what I listen to to call me "metal head", that's all I'll say.

Ill give you that, that an assumption on my part would be incorrect as to whether or not you are a metal head, but I never said that. I said I was not one, and judging from what I've read here in everyones posts, I comented on how I'm glad I am not and don't fit into that category of the music listeners genre ;).

And hows about you "STFU", and not tell me what to lsiten too ;) I'll listen too what I want, I'm not telling you to go listen to AYDY, I couldn't give a damn if you did. And I'm not getting into this subject anymore, as whether you like an album or not is your own concern, and the fact that I enjoy it doesn't make me less credible.

I do appreciate the fact that you have some understanding, it appears, of jazz music, and I assume you are familiar with it. I like to see that in people. I try and explore all music, in little bits. All except certain genres, like hip hop and country. Which should be illegal.

Well I didn't have any CoB albums before I checked out AYDY so when I heard it I definatley liked it. It got me to get all their previous albums which are ALL very awesome. Sure, AYDY isn't as great as HCDR, FTR and such...but I still really enjoy the album. The single "Are You Dead Yet?!" is damn catchy, can't deny that.

I'm still definately a fan of CoB and unless their next album is absoloutely shitty (Which I sure as hell hope isn't the case) I'll continue to be a fan for a long time