Are Zeppelin metal?

• Yes

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • No

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be pretty sweet if people into metal music did not consider bands heavy metal,etc.. just because some 'metal' bands they like are influenced by them, this would be pretty sweet.

I just listen to metal bands and just realised that band members are influenced by bands that are not metal. who would have thought ? being a musician would mean you listen to everything.

Flight of the Conchords is so metal.

according to the grammy's jethro tull is metal

i lol'd irl
~gR~

It's because people knew in the future Opeth and other bands would form being influenced by Jethro Toll making them a Metal band. That's why they won the metal award at the Grammy's.

The real truth.

It's because people knew in the future Opeth and other bands would form being influenced by Jethro Toll making them a Metal band. That's why they won the metal award at the Grammy's.

The real truth.

metal would truly be different if tull didnt exist. theyre one of the most under rated influences of the genre.
~gR~

They probably have influence but solidly metal? Not at all.

Although, Dazed And Confused can definitely be labeled DOOM.

.. Indeed!

Side note:

Soundgarden are 'Doom' because some of their songs are like Dazed & Confused and old Black Sabbath. They're no longer a rock band and a Doom Metal band officially.

Status
Not open for further replies.