Aris...Necrophagist

Fuck yeah I alread know Quo vadis... That drummer is nuts! He does mad double bass even in the "ballad" part of songs !

All I know is that Necrophagist is boring, and Candlemass rules. It is garaunteed that "Nightfall" crushes every metal CD that one could possibly own. Yup. All hail Messiah Marcolin, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Jack Daniels, and the fact that we are jamming with Vehemence tommorow night. \m/

Candlemass? That is probably the worst most boring band ive ever seen live... YOuve got to be kidding me...

I havent heard any Necrophagist, but I've heard they're similar to Psycroptic... which means I'm insane for not checking them out.

Vex Loser said:
All I know is that Necrophagist is boring, and Candlemass rules. It is garaunteed that "Nightfall" crushes every metal CD that one could possibly own. Yup. All hail Messiah Marcolin, Pabst Blue Ribbon, Jack Daniels, and the fact that we are jamming with Vehemence tommorow night. \m/
No no... Dechristianize by Vital Remains crushes every other cd ever created. God damnit Dave Suzuki is one of the fastest guitarists ever. Did anybody see them on their latest tour? That was the greatest thing I have ever seen.

Psycroptic - Scepter of the ANcients is fucking owning me right now... Much better than spawn of possession.