Ark? What Happened?

LennyX said:
I would like to hear more that that style/ maybe they got some projects:OMG:

I know John is working with a new band managed by Nico McBrain from Iron Maiden and has his own CD in the works but still can't find any other info on Randy and Tor.

Actually, he is. He's playing with Chris Caffery on the Spread the Eagle tour. I think there are shows August 31, September 1 and 2.

Yeah, I'm upset I can't make that one, nor the one tomorrow.

Chris Caffery seems to generally recruit talented guys for his band.

Dud, you are on crack? Is englsish your second language?

Musical ability seems to be.

Caffery's band rips but Chris is the best player on just about any stage he goes on.

Did you know he was suppose to be in Dio but they wouldn't hire himbecause he had blond hair?!!

And he was supposed to be in Megadeth but mustain was intimidated by Chris's guitar playing and the fact that he was better looking.

Caffery is going to have a huge break soon, he deserves it, no one gives back to the fans more than Chris, his website is the best, more info and personal interatcion thanhave the doushbags out there.

Don't you dar talk smack about Caf!!

On a positive note, it looks like Aradiokaos is finally getting released this June! :kickass: Talk about overdue... but almost certainly bound to be worth the wait.

I heard one Jorn solo album a few months ago and it was pretty much decent, a good singer no doubt tho. I'll check Burn The Sun out.