Artist Tread

*ElfeGirl*

Back from death
Feb 24, 2006
Wonderland
www.facebook.com
I think it's a good idea to do a tread about art. It's one of my passion and it would be nice to send like, drawing you made (Eli ! Put it there ! ), picture of your painting, etc.

Nah not really. It says "ŵG I'm so fucking Artsy"

Yes, and it's called "ŵG I'm so fucking Artsy - The Artsy Photo thread"... well, but it doesn't matter, there's no problem!
Also cause I wouldn't like to seem an exhibizionist.... I'm not that at all, and who knows me knows that too. :)

She's french, french people don't have an 'h' sound in most words, it's silent :lol: Leave her alone :p

hotel is pronounced otel
thread is pronounced tread

it's funny, and well imma use this thread, cuz the other is just for photos... and only art I have is poems :p

She's french, french people don't have an 'h' sound in most words, it's silent :lol: Leave her alone :p

hotel is pronounced otel
thread is pronounced tread

it's funny, and well imma use this thread, cuz the other is just for photos... and only art I have is poems :p

1)use the other thread, it's not just for photos
2)hotel being pronounced otel is an ortographic/etymologic issue
3)thread being pronounced tread has absolutely nothing to do with that, as it's related to the lack of dental fricatives in french. Besides, foreign people don't base their spelling off their pronunciation, as they usually learn the written form first.