Movie tread

Here's a user friendly version of your post that someone might want to read:

I'll see them if they're good.
The Michael Bay TMNT reboot has been cancelled hasn't it? The whole script got leaked to the web and I heard people were saying it sucked Bebop-balls. Apparently it focused more on Casey and April and their teenage problems than the turtles.

Here's a user friendly version of your post that someone might want to read:

I'll see them if they're good.
The Michael Bay TMNT reboot has been cancelled hasn't it? The whole script got leaked to the web and I heard people were saying it sucked Bebop-balls. Apparently it focused more on Casey and April and their teenage problems than the turtles.

No, it has not been canceled it is simply called Ninja Turtles now, and it's about aliens now not mutant ooze and such.

Ok, I'll copy this from my facebook as I'm too lazy to write it twice. And it's quite long, so bear with me...

Why I'm Disapointed In The Hobbit
By: Tobz

First of all, I have intentionally not read anyone's like's or dislike's of the movie before going, and as I love the LotR films, I had high expectations.

Now, the things that made me dissapointed in the film (POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT) was the gratuitous use of action and close-call scenes. I mean, they were like everywhere! It just got too much!

Also, while liking the way they had changed the intro and added the early Frodo scenes to tie in with the LotR films, I was put off by the fact that they spent so much time adding their own stuff to really cram down our throats that this was a prequel to that series. The whole business with the necromancer (which I'm still interested in seeing where that'll take them), the meeting in Rivendell with Galadriel and Saruman, and so on. I just think they took it unecessarily far.

I was also unhappy with the way they had reduced Radagast (a character I really felt for in the stories) and the three trolls to mere comic reliefs. Of course Radagast is a loner as he is more in touch with nature and animals htan with the humanoid races, but putting bird poop on his cheek and a birdsnest under his hat was to take away his serious side, and just made him look like a silly clown without any dignity.
The trolls were also too intelligent (can't believe I wrote that), using too long sentences and words, and in general just discussing things too much instead of being, well trolls, who I think should go more on instinct, more like animals.

Sound-wise I was disapointed with the voices of the three trolls and also the trolls in the caves. They were just too human, where I feel that the voices of such races in the LotR films had much more of an anmalistic growl to them which was much more in line with their character.

And finally, don't even get me started on the stone giants scene; WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON THERE??!! Where did that come from all of a sudden??

There were things I did like about the film as well; the look and sound was superb (wasn't expecting anything less) with only some CG in the Radagast/Varg chase scene disturbing me.
I was much in favour of the way they didn't show Smaug in the beginning, when he was destroying the village and Erebor, it was a nice touch, and as I already mentioned I also liked the way they tied the movie in with the franchise by putting the Bilbo/Frodo scenes in the beginning.
The only thing I didn't get very excited about with the technical stuff was that even though it looks stunning, it didn't bring anything new to the table at all, we have already seen it all in LotR.

Ok, so that was a bit of a rant, but htat's the reasons why I'm not all whopi'fucking'do over the film. Why other choose to hate on it is their business. Cheers!

I'm looking forward Justice League movie

Justice League Movie is going to totally SUCK!!!

i'm not saying i have a problem with justice league or the idea of it getting a movie, i'm just already convinced that the studio is going to fuck it up the way they fucked up Green Lantern and the newest Batman movie

Ok, I'll copy this from my facebook as I'm too lazy to write it twice. And it's quite long, so bear with me...

Why I'm Disapointed In The Hobbit
By: Tobz

First of all, I have intentionally not read anyone's like's or dislike's of the movie before going, and as I love the LotR films, I had high expectations.

Now, the things that made me dissapointed in the film (POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT) was the gratuitous use of action and close-call scenes. I mean, they were like everywhere! It just got too much!

Also, while liking the way they had changed the intro and added the early Frodo scenes to tie in with the LotR films, I was put off by the fact that they spent so much time adding their own stuff to really cram down our throats that this was a prequel to that series. The whole business with the necromancer (which I'm still interested in seeing where that'll take them), the meeting in Rivendell with Galadriel and Saruman, and so on. I just think they took it unecessarily far.

I was also unhappy with the way they had reduced Radagast (a character I really felt for in the stories) and the three trolls to mere comic reliefs. Of course Radagast is a loner as he is more in touch with nature and animals htan with the humanoid races, but putting bird poop on his cheek and a birdsnest under his hat was to take away his serious side, and just made him look like a silly clown without any dignity.
The trolls were also too intelligent (can't believe I wrote that), using too long sentences and words, and in general just discussing things too much instead of being, well trolls, who I think should go more on instinct, more like animals.

Sound-wise I was disapointed with the voices of the three trolls and also the trolls in the caves. They were just too human, where I feel that the voices of such races in the LotR films had much more of an anmalistic growl to them which was much more in line with their character.

And finally, don't even get me started on the stone giants scene; WHAT THE HELL WAS GOING ON THERE??!! Where did that come from all of a sudden??

There were things I did like about the film as well; the look and sound was superb (wasn't expecting anything less) with only some CG in the Radagast/Varg chase scene disturbing me.
I was much in favour of the way they didn't show Smaug in the beginning, when he was destroying the village and Erebor, it was a nice touch, and as I already mentioned I also liked the way they tied the movie in with the franchise by putting the Bilbo/Frodo scenes in the beginning.
The only thing I didn't get very excited about with the technical stuff was that even though it looks stunning, it didn't bring anything new to the table at all, we have already seen it all in LotR.

Ok, so that was a bit of a rant, but htat's the reasons why I'm not all whopi'fucking'do over the film. Why other choose to hate on it is their business. Cheers!

FINNALLY
someone that didn't orgasm when the saw The Hobbit!!!